Chapter 45 - BOYS NIGHT

Ares Young

"No! I said no, Ares!" Leila ran away from me to save her own life. Yesterday, we got married, and as soon as we got home, I fucked her like an animal in heat.

"You're sleeping outside tonight!" She ran upstairs to our room. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a cold water bottle.

Suddenly, there's an alert that someone has arrived in front of our gate. My guards also alerted me, and I checked the CCTV, and it was Luke. I opened the gate and walked out of my mansion. He drove into the driveway and got out of the car.

"You married Leila without telling me?"

"Last time I checked, she doesn't care about your existence." I put both of my hands into my pocket.

"Where is she?"

"I'm pretty sure you're in Seattle to find someone else, not Leila." I raised my eyebrows.

"I need to talk to her, Young." He hissed.

"No. Get out of my property before I kill you."

"Leila!" He shouted, pissed. I heard that Leila opened the balcony upstairs, making Luke look up. I walked out to stand beside Luke, smiling at Leila.

"What do you want, Luke?"

"You know why I'm here." I grabbed his collar because he talked to her very rudely.

"Listen, Morrow. Talk to my wife with that tone again, and I'll blow your head off." I hissed, and he pushed me away.

"One, you're very rude to my husband. Two, you don't like her. Three, why the fuck would I tell you. Four, FUCK YOU!" Leila smirked, and I was so proud of her.

"Tell me when I'm being nice, Leila." Luke took a really deep breath, and I let out a chuckle. He turned to me, and I patted his shoulder.

"You should kneel and beg." I looked up to Leila, and she chuckled.

"Good idea, babe," Leila said, teasing Luke, who was already on edge.

"Don't test my patience, Leila." Luke looked like he was ready to kill her. Not on my watch. I'll kill him before he can get to Leila.

"You said that you don't care if I kill her, and you're the one who said you're sick of her." Leila crossed her arms before her chest, smirking arrogantly at her brother. "Don't worry. She's in good hands, in excellent hands, if I might add."

"You hated her, Leila. Let me remind you about her. She-"

"She helped me escape your apartment, and I owed her one." She cut him, and Luke ran his hand through his hair.

"You're sick of her, and she wants to move on. All she ever wanted was someone she could spend her whole life with and have a family. You won't be able to give her that, you like to fuck around."

"You don't know shit, Leila." I punched Luke so hard that he kissed the ground. I grabbed his collar, pulling him up to beat him again.

"Of course, I don't know shit." Leila was pissed.

"Just tell me where she is, and I'll leave you two alone!" Luke got up from the ground and let out a long sigh.

"No. Good luck finding her, Luke. I hope when you see her again, she's already married or maybe pregnant with someone else's child." With that, Leila walked back in, and I turned to him.

"Good luck, buddy. If you don't leave my property in five minutes, I will fucking blow your brain." I walked back into the house and locked the door.

After I made Leila sign the marriage certificate, Kimberly contacted her. She came to Seattle, and we both helped her. Leila owed her, which means I will help her since she helped Leila back in New York.

I saw Leila standing in our balcony room, looking at Luke, who drove out from our property. I wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

"What's on your mind, wildcat?" I asked as I kissed her bare shoulder. She's wearing a black strapless dress that falls to her mid-thigh.

"He doesn't look like his own self." She's worried about her brother, which is normal. She's caring and too nice when her brother is a certified asshole.

"And you worried about him?"

"No."

"Why are you so dressed up? Where are we going?"

"I'm going to hang out with Tatiana." I put my hand on her thigh, slowly trailing up. I pulled her dress down, letting her breasts out. I cupped them with my hands, and Leila threw her head back.

My right hand returned to her thigh, slowly going towards her pussy. When I found her wearing nothing, I slapped her ass.

"You're wet for me already."

"Ares, we're not going to have sex." I put my finger in her, and she gasped. "I'm late!" She pushed me away, and I pouted. She went back to our closet and changed her dress. She even put her panties right in front of me.

"I'm going with you."

"No."

"We should plan our wedding."

"We can do it next week."

"Leila."

"Ares."

"I'm joining."

"No."

"Why not? I bet Kayden will come, too."

"He's not."

"Impossible." She chuckled. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned to me for a kiss.

"Your birthday is coming up. What do you want as a present?"

"You naked in bed so I can eat you for dinner." She smacked my chest and pushed me away.

"That won't be happening."

"You can wrap yourself with a red bow," I added, and she giggled before walking out. I followed her downstairs as she called Katia. She put her heels on, and I leaned against the wall, looking at her.

"I'm going with you."

"No. I'm having a girl's night."

"Can I join? I promise you won't feel that I'm there." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Girls night, babe. You had me yesterday for the whole night."

"I'm your husband! I won't get enough of you."

"Have fun, Mr.Young."

"I'm watching you, Mrs.Young." She winked at me and walked out of the door. I dialed Kayden right away.

"Tatiana! I-" I guess we're in the same boat. "What do you want, Young?"

"Up for a boy's night?"