Chapter 27 - STAY

Leila Morrow

After I finished work, I walked out of the stadium to see Ares already waiting for me. He was there with Tim instead of having his bike with him.

I gave him my big smile and waved at Candice. She gave me a wink, knowing so well that I'd be proceeding with my evil plan.

"Hi, Tim." I greeted, and Tim turned to Ares, confused.

"Hi, Mr.Young." I smiled, and Tim grabbed my backpack, putting it in the trunk. Ares was looking at me suspiciously. He tilted his head, telling me to get into the car.

"Where are we going? I'm planning to go shopping."

"I'm taking you to dinner, but we can go shopping," Ares said as I got into the car.

"Let's go." I clapped my hand, and Tim drove us away from the stadium. I moved to sit closer to Ares, linking my arm around him. I looked up at him, smiling like I was on crack.

As if he read my mind, "What? What do you want?"

"Nothing." I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my head.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the waiter led us into the private room. Ares pulled the chair for me, "What a kind gentleman, Mr.Young." And again, he looked at me suspiciously.

"Welcome again, Mr.Young." Again?

The waitress gave us the menu, but I was busy looking at him, wondering who had come here with him before. He ordered a steak and pasta.

"What do you want to eat?" I looked down at the menu and started ordering lots of food. Ares' eyes were looking at me with fascination and confusion. I ordered two pasta, steak, dessert, and cocktail.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything, wildcat."

"You're judging me." He chuckled softly, "Did your previous girlfriend order salad here?" I regretted it immediately because he grinned like a gigolo on crack.

"What girlfriend?"

"Ex-girlfriend."

"I never had a girlfriend." I looked at him like he said, one plus one is five, "You're my first girlfriend."

"I never agreed to that, and you never asked." I pointed my index finger at him.

"What's the point of asking when you will say no?" He's right, "You're cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I don't care if you are with other girls. It will be better since your presence always gives me a headache."

"That's a good thing." Your jaw dropped.

"How is it a good thing?"

"Because you'll think about me more. I'm glad that you fill your head with me, wildcat." I wanted to throw him the glass that I was holding.

When the food came, I gasped. Everything looked so good and smelt so good.

"Dig in," Ares said, and I took a bite of the steak. My eyes widened, and I pointed the steak with my fork.

"So good." I ate everything that I ordered. It was too good, and it's been so long since I ate like this. When the dessert came, I gasped. I had to take my phone out to take pictures.

"So cute!" I squealed as I took a fork, digging into the cake and tiramisu.

As I bit on the cake, I saw Ares looking at me. He rested his head on his left hand, looking at me as if I was the only one he looked out.