Chapter 30 - ANYMORE

Ares Young

"Is it because Ariana wanted you to go back to Beijing?" After my fifth drink, Clyde asked me.

"No. I'm currently thinking of ways for me to lock Leila up." Clyde's face was filled with confusion, "Why? You never thought of locking Luna up?"

"As much as I'm fucking in love with her, locking her up will not answer all the questions that I have in my head." He took a sip.

"She's just like other girls." The members knew I'd been struggling with much shit with my family. I mean, Clyde and Kayden were so lucky to have a shitty family.

"Locking her up doesn't make her different, Ares." I ran my hands through my hair, "What did she do until you went on a crazy killing spree?" I finished my drink and put the glass on the table.

"She told me she was waiting for me to get bored of her so she can get a fucking boyfriend that listens to her." Clyde grinned like an idiot.

"You like her a lot, huh?"

"No."

"Yes, you do. To get offended by her words when she's only telling you to listen to her is a little fucked up, Young." He should be thankful that I put my glass down, or I will throw it to his fucking face, "You're obsessed with her to the point that you can't even help yourself."

"It's just a phase. It should be a fucking phase, right?"

"If it's just a fucking phase, you won't be offended. You never give a fuck about all the previous girls that you fucked. If it's just a fucking phase, you should question yourself why you bought a fucking house when you loved the scenery from a penthouse, why you suddenly love to ditch work just to pick her up from work, why you suddenly went on a killing spree when you last one was almost six years ago. You should explain that to yourself." Clyde let out a chuckle, "It was hard figuring out everything. I had to ask myself again and again. I thought my relationship with Luna was also a phase, but then if it's just a fucking phase, why do I care so much about her that I can't even pull myself away from her?"

"She fascinates me. It some ways that I can't even explain." I said truthfully.

"You like her, it's that simple." He knew damn well that this was my first time asking him about the relationship. I never even cared about all the women that I've fucked before. Clyde must be fucking laughing on the inside.

"Don't lock her up, and it will make her hate you." With that, he finished his drink, "It's dawn. I have to go." He left me in his office alone to think.

It was almost five in the morning, so I decided to drive back to my house. I told Katia to leave and opened the door to the guest bedroom, where I locked Leila. She was sleeping on the ground near the door.

She looked exhausted. I picked her up and brought her back to our room. I laid her on the bed and sat beside her. I have so many questions inside my head, but I decided to let time answer them.

I grabbed my phone and saw another long text from Ariana regarding my dad's condition. She begged me to go back to Beijing. I put my phone to the side and held onto Leila's hand.

Then my phone vibrated again.

Ariana: Zixuan just found out about your existence.
Ariana: Baba told him he wanted to go to Seattle to see you.
Ares: Tell him to fuck off.
Ariana: Ares...
Ares: If he comes here, I'll fucking kill him.

Leila Morrow

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around to see I was back in my bedroom. My eyes found Ares on the balcony, smoking. I got up slowly, planning to run away from him because I was sick of him being mean.

He locked me up last night, and I was screaming my lungs out.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stopped my tracks and turned around to see him leaning side of the body on the door frame. He blew the smoke out, looking at me, raising his eyebrows. My scratches were visible on his face.

"I'm done with you," I said confidently, even though I was shitting inside.

"Take another step, and I'm going to fire everyone and have them jobless for life." I let out a long sigh before glaring at him.

"You always have your way in life, do you?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Yes."

"And you think by threatening me, I'll stay with you?"

"You don't have a choice." He threw his cigarette outside and crossed his arms in front of him, mocking me.

"I'm not staying. I don't give a fuck about your threats anymore."

"Last night, I killed thirty-three people out of rage. I'll gladly kill your friends and have you watch me stab them individually." I knew he was not bluffing, judging by the way he killed Leo before.

"Luke should have killed you." That came out of my mouth without my control.

"And you think death will stop me?"

"Yeah. You're six feet underground."

"Then call your brother, tell him everything I did to you. Ask him to come here on the weekends. Let's see who can kill the other person first." I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't, I'll call him myself. Let's see if he can successfully kill me, or it will be the reverse." He grabbed his phone, calling Luke. He showed me the screen.

"Come to Seattle the first thing in the morning, and I locked your sister in my basement." He made me speechless. I wanted him to know that I didn't care. I don't care that Luke will kill him.

He deserved it for everything that he's done for me. Luke should kill him so he won't bother me anymore.