Chapter 9 - WISH

Leila Morrow

I was visiting my friend in the Red Roses club, talking to her, when a female bodyguard kidnapped me. Not only her but ten more guards followed to ensure no one would help me. She claimed that Ares had sent her to me and that he would be back soon.

I was locked in my apartment that they have keys to, fucking Ares. I spent my time watching movies, eating, and falling asleep.

My eyes snapped open after hearing a loud siren. I covered my ears and tried so hard to block the sound. I got up and ran into the bathroom, turned on the shower and the sink, and cornered myself. I sat down and closed my eyes.

The bathroom door opened, revealing Ares, looking at me with no emotion. He looked at the water running on the sink and the shower.

"Ares." I came out as a whisper, but he heard me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I buried myself into his chest, still covering my ears. His arms wrapped around my body, patting my back to calm me down.

He grabbed my chin and pushed my face up, forcing me to look at him. He slowly wrapped his hand around my neck, and I was caught off guard when he pushed me into the shower. His lips crashed into mine, devouring me. I quickly followed his pace, kissing him with the same intensity.

He turned the water to cold and pulled me out of the shower. My head was spinning from the sudden change, trying to figure out what just happened. Ares caught my lips again, pulling my pajamas off. The water made it hard for him, so he ripped it.

He picked me up, putting my body on my vanity. I cupped his face to deepen the kiss as he pulled my pants off. He stood between my legs pinched my nipples, making me moan. He pulled me back on my feet, turning me around to face the mirror.

My eyes were glued to the reflection. Without any warning, he slapped my ass so hard that I whimpered like a wounded dog.

"That's for thinking of being an escort." I was about to protest, but he slapped my ass again for the second time, "That's for going in there."

"I met my fri-" Spank.

"Don't get me wrong, wildcat. Everyone can be an escort, but not you." Spank.

"Ares, stop," I begged, and he spanked me again. My body was lifted by him, throwing me to the bed. He placed himself between my legs. He pulled my panties with one finger and put them in my mouth. Then he tied my wrist together and put it above my head.

"If you dare to move, I won't let you come tonight." Confident asshole.

He crawled down, and when his lips touched my pussy, I flinched. He put me back in place, holding my thigh, and started giving me head. My moans got muffled, and I was trying hard not to move. His tongue sent me to oblivion, turning on something within my body that I never felt before.

I arched my body a little, hating myself for feeling so needy.

"Oh." My hand unconsciously went down, grabbing her hair and causing him to stop. His eyes met mine, and I knew how fucked up I was because he crawled up, taking my panties off my mouth.

"But..." I was about to protest.

"You moved, wildcat. I'm a man of my word." He got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, turning on the water to the bathtub. He walked back to me, picking me up to take me to the bathroom.

He slowly put my naked body into the bathtub.

"Where were you?" He didn't answer my question right away. He leaned his body against the wall, looking at me with an expression I couldn't even understand.

"What happened to you and Luke?" When he mentioned my brother's name, it triggered something within me. I always avoided questions regarding Luke, and I should tell myself that I never had a brother in the first place.

"Answer the fucking question." His voice changes drastically.

"I don't know. He just left." I turned off the water and looked at the water blankly.

"What happened?"

"I don't know." Before I could breathe, he grabbed my neck and pushed my head into the water, drowning me. He pulled me out, and I was gasping for air.

"I want answers, wildcat." His eyes turned darker like he was ready to take my soul and give it to the devil.

"He just left after Dad died. He never looked back, not even once." He drowned me again, but this time longer than before. When he pulled me up, I was coughing because the water got in by force.

"He abandoned you?" Those three words came out of his mouth with a voice so cold that it could freeze the hot water in the bathtub.

"Yeah. Everything was going to shit, and I was thirteen or fourteen then." I can't even point to the timeline because I wanted to forget it.

"After becoming part of the Ravens, did he contact you?"

"He did, but I refused to see him. I know he has someone to check on me occasionally, but that's about it." I answered truthfully, "Don't mess with him. He's crazy and can kill people."

"Are you worried about me, wildcat?" I avoided his eyes and didn't even bother to answer the question.

"Do you know who I am?"

"I know you're rich, rude, and a little psycho," I said sarcastically.

"Give me that tone again, I'm going to fuck you tonight." My head snapped to him, and I covered my body with my hand.

"No." That came out as a whisper.

"No?" I took a deep breath and stared into his eyes.

"Yeah, no. I will never allow you to fuck me, so you should find someone else and stop bothering me." He stared at me for a few seconds before getting up.

"Your wish is my command, wildcat. I'll get back to you after fucking a woman or two."