Chapter 12 - RUIN

Leila Morrow

"You killed Leo." My voice cracked as I turned my body around to face him. He leaned his body to the door frame, looking at me amused.

"You're a psychopath."

"Then you should not have taken my attention. Blame it on yourself." Did he just? Did he blame everything on me?

"You destroyed my camera!"

"And I gave you fifty thousand dollars for you to buy a new one." He was so calm like I was the one who caused the trouble. Yes, I did pour him two cups of Coke, but it was out of anger. He was rude.

"I'm giving it back the fifty thousand dollars, and please leave me alone."

"No. Where the fun is that?"

"What do you want?" I asked. I know I had to negotiate with him. I need him to get away from my life. "Sex? Is that what you want? If you want it so bad, let's fuck once and be done with it."

"How cute that you assume I only want sex from you."

"What?" He was out of his mind.

"Kneel and beg for my forgiveness, wildcat. That's the only way." His eyes went down to my body, scanning it like he owned it.

"No." He walked towards me, and his hand reached my shoulder, sliding my dress strap to the side. "Do you know you're going to be responsible for thirty-two people going blind tonight?" I took a step back when his hand met my skin.

I hated his touch.

"Walking into that charity ball, looking like this was a fucking sin." He grabbed my chin, smudging my lipstick with his thumb. He forced me to look at him, but I avoided his eyes.

"Fuck you."

"I'll fuck you in a second, wildcat." I tried to push him away but failed immediately because he caught my hand. He made me against the wall. He wrapped his hand around my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

I know I had to do something, or else he'll strangle me to death tonight.

"I'm sorry for what I did at that game. I'll pay you back the fifty thousand dollars. Please leave me alone." I apologized and begged in one sentence. I'm desperate for freedom.

He filled my dress up to my waist, "You didn't even wear anything inside." He was not happy, and it was evident in his tone. He slid the other dress strap down to make my dress fall to the ground.

He then turned my face to the side before pulling my hair and throwing my head back.

"I should have killed Franco for kissing your cheek earlier. I'll do that later after I fuck you." Shit.

"Don't." He put two fingers in without warning and started fucking me with it. I was gasping for air as I could feel my orgasm slowly building up. My body melted in his arms, and my hands clawed the walls.

He pushed my body to the ground, making me kneel before his hard bulging cock. He unzipped his pants, releasing his big and already hard cock.

"Open your mouth." I was about to protest, and he took that chance to shove his length into my mouth. He grabbed my hair as he put all of him in. I was choking when his cock met my throat, blocking the airways.

"Fuck." He groaned and pulled out before thrusting back in with more force, making me gag.

"You take me so good, wildcat." I looked up to him and found him throwing his head back from the pleasure. He fucked my mouth mercilessly as he owned it. I dug my nails into his thigh, wanting to hurt him.

He grabbed my upper arm, forcing me to stand up. He kissed me and bit my bottom lip as he trusted into my throbbing pussy.

"You're fucking tight, wildcat. Your pussy is taking my cock so well." I moaned as his mouth claimed my nipples, running his tongue over it and biting it. He pulled out and thrust back into me, making me scream.

He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so he could thrust into me deeper. He started to fasten up the pace, sending me to heaven for a second. He bit my neck and grabbed my neck, leading me to wear my mirror. He turned me around, forcing me to look at myself in the mirror.

He thrust back inside of me from the back.

"Look at you, wildcat." I was embarrassed seeing myself enjoying this. Suddenly, he spanked me so hard and bent my body to the sick. My eyes were still glued to myself in the mirror.

My eyes were watering, my mouth was wide open, and I sounded like a fucking horny teenager. My tits were bouncing up and down, my cheeks were red, and my hair was messy.

Ares spanked me again, and I came on him. Not long after that, he came inside of me. I pushed him away and saw his cum dripping on my thigh. I was about to grab my bottle of hand soap, planning to smash it into his head.

"We're not done yet." He dragged me to my bed, throwing my body, and started fucking me again.

And again.

And again... until dawn.

I was out of energy after countless rounds. I used my last energy to push him away, but he laid on me, pushing his hard cock against my stomach.

"Get away from me! You got what you wanted." He let out a low chuckle.

"You're adorable if you think I'm done with you. We're just getting started, wildcat."

"No. We're done." I looked straight into his eyes, and he stared me back with the same look. "You already got what you've wanted!"

"Your body is mine, and you don't even own it. I can do whatever I want with you, and I'm the one who will decide whether I'm done with you or not." Jesus Christ.

"I'm not yours."

"You are. No one can touch you but me."

"No." He let out a low chuckle.

"You're mine to ruin, Leila. If you let another man touch you, I'll kill them right before you and ensure you see me taking their soul out of their eyes." With that, he thrust inside of me again.