Chapter 46 - L WORD

Ares Young

I'm obsessed with my wife.

She's currently staring at her iPad with her glasses on. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun, and she wore a pink PJ. She looked so cute I wanted to pull her back to the bed and strip her naked.

These days, I've been extra clingy to her.

I've been wanting to have her close all the time, and last night was my first time telling her that I love her when she's asleep.

Yes, when she's fucking asleep because I'm a coward and hate to see if she doesn't feel the same.

I love Leila.

She's my lifeline, and there's nothing more perfect to describe her. I've been whispering to her how much I love her in her sleep. I don't know why I can't say it to her face, and maybe I was scared of her reaction.

I even asked Kayden about it, and he mocked me for it. He told me that if I scare to say to her, it means my dick is small.

That fucker.

I need to tell her before our wedding in Italy.

I have to.

Leila Young

Ares walked towards me with two cups of coke, smirking as he gave me one. These days, he loves to mock me by buying lots of coke, and I'm not complaining about his sudden obsession.

"Thanks, Mr.Young." I took a big sip and put it on the table beside me. I grabbed my camera again to check the results since it's halftime.

"You're welcome, wife." He sat beside me.

"Are you loving the game?" I asked since I got a job at the NFL game.

"I like baseball more, but it's fun. I'm here for you anyway." He has been visiting me at work constantly. He told me he was tired of working, so he ditched some meetings, and Kayden has been complaining ever since.

After we got married, Ares changed a lot. He's been nothing but sweet and caring. He bought me a bike and taught me how to ride it. After two weeks of mastering it, he regretted it because it made me don't want to ride with him anymore. He asked Tim to return it, but I begged him not to.

He bought me more cameras and moved my studio to the basement so I could have more space. He also started to buy me flowers, and when he was in his best mood, he wrote annoying pervert notes.

I can't stop thinking about you riding my cock like a good girl.
Can I eat you out tonight?
I miss your tits, baby.
I want to tie you to our bed tonight.
Let's try something kinky.

He's annoying, but I like it. It's fun living life with Ares, and I can say that I stopped having seizures for three months straight. He brought doctors every two weeks to check on me and ensured everything was fine.

He also liked to take me on cute dates and a night drive to see the beautiful night view of Seattle.

My heart was complete, and I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

These days, I've been thinking about the L word. It had been on my mind for two weeks now, but I didn't dare to say it to him. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he pushes me away? What if he cancels the wedding? I also don't want to wait until our marriage in Italy next month.

These negative thoughts made me scared to say it to him.

I love Ares. I love him with all my heart and soul.

"Leila." Ares snapped her fingers, making me turn to him.

"You're daydreaming, wildcat. What's on your mind?" He asked as he took my camera, putting it on the table beside him.

"Nothing."

"You've been doing that a lot." Really?

"No, I don't."

"I'm the one who kept looking at you, and I should have counted how many times you've been daydreaming for the past week."

"I'm fine."

"Tell me, or I'm not letting you work after the halftime." I glared at him, and he narrowed his eyes.

"Care to tell, wildcat?"

"I was just thinking-" I was cut when Jaz came into the picture. She was panting and gestured for me to go.

"What is it?"

"We have Wesley Combi and some coaches from the Gorillas. I need you because I can't find Poppy." I nodded, and Jaz gestured for me to go. I was about to take my camera when Ares stopped me.

"Tell me, or I won't let you go." I was dumbfounded.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute." She nodded and ran away. I turned to Ares, taking a deep breath. He was looking at me, waiting for me to tell him.

"I love you, Ares!" I squealed, grabbed my camera, and ran away. I didn't even wait for him to respond. My heart was beating so fast that I ran ten miles; my face was hot, and my whole body was numb for a second.

I caught up with Jaz and quickly took pictures of Wesley Combi and his team. My brain wasn't working because I was scared of Ares' reaction. I decided to go to the other side of the stadium instead of returning to where Ares was.

The game started again. I was busy taking photos from the field. I walked to the side to send the pictures to the PR team. After I hit send, someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Ares dragging me out of the stadium.

"Ares! I'm working!" He ignored my remarks. He brought me to the back of the stadium, where no one was around.

"You don't get to say you love me and run away, Leila." I didn't even dare to look at him. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You said it after I said it a hundred and thirty times when you're sleeping." What?

"What? You did?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was scared, too. I don't want to freak you out either." He pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"I love you so much, Leila Young." I froze for a second when he said that. My legs turned weak, and he chuckled as he held my body.

"You do?"

"That's a stupid question, wildcat. Of course, I do." He put my camera strap around my neck and cupped my face before kissing me again.

"I love you too, Ares." I pulled away.

"I love you, Leila, with all my heart and soul." Tears filled my eyes, and I hugged him. He caressed my head and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's ditch work and have a date." He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the parking lot.

"No! I'm working!" I pulled him back towards the stadium.

"Let's go, I'm your boss." He whined.

"No! We can go after I finish work." I dragged him back to the stadium. He followed me, pouting like a kid.

"Be a good boy, love."

"No." He hissed as he glared at everyone. People were confused, and some of them glared back at him.

"Be nice."

"I'm not nice."

"If you don't let me work in peace, I'll tie you to the chair while I play with myself with my vibrator." I raised my eyebrows, and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

"I love you, baby."

"Me too."

"Say that you love me."

"I love you so much, wildcat."

The End.