1.

A beautiful morning in a beautiful village.
The early morning sun painted the sky in soft shades of pink and orange, casting a warm glow over the tranquil rural village. Dew-kissed fields glistened like a carpet of diamonds as the first light broke through the horizon. The gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze and the distant crowing of roosters created a soothing symphony of nature. Villagers began their day with a sense of purpose, as the aroma of breakfast cooking over open fires wafted through the air.

Along with it the sun also peeped through a small cottage window disturbing the sleep of the people within.

"Hyung... Pls wake up. ... You will be late for school".. Said someone.

someone with captivating lips, enchanting eyes, and flawless skin , truly mesmerizing. His lips, like the petals of a delicate rose, are soft and inviting, beckoning with a subtle allure. His eyes, deep and expressive, hold secrets and emotions that draw you in like a magnetic force, leaving you lost in their depths.

And his skin, smooth as silk, radiates a natural glow, a canvas upon which their beauty is painted with grace and elegance. Together, these features create a symphony of allure that is simply breathtaking.

The sleeping male groaned, started to rub his eyes.

"What time is it".. He asked grumpily.

" Umm... It's 7.30....now hurry, get up.. We have school at 9"

"Ahh... Yes... Did you made breakfast today"

"Oh... Yes hyung.... Go wash yourself.. I am serving the breakfast"

"Hmm... Ok.. "

They sleepy male made his way towards bathroom stretching his arms to subside his grumpiness.

The other one quickly went to wake up the Junior... A three year old toddler.

"Baby... Wake up... "

"Nooooo" He cutely denied and turned other side of the bed.

"Uff... This cute brat.... "He huffed.

" Baby... Waiky, waiky..... I made your favorite breakfast... Don't you want it".

He still isn't waking up. But judging by his movement taehyung understand that he was acting.... And he probably wake up after hearing about breakfast.

"Oh... If baby don't want to eat.... Then me and jungkookie hyung will finish it... Don't worry baby".. He said in a sad tone occasionally picking at him.

" Noooooo!.... You won't eat tae tae.. And not even jungkookie hyung Han will eat it".... He said winning.

"Now... Why are whining... You said na you don't want to wake up... Then... Hmmm? " Said while resting his one hand over his hip.

"Shhoyee... Tae tae... Look I woke up".. Said while giving a puppy eyes.

" Ohh.. I can't win over your puppy eyes... Now quickly get up... Let me wash you.... Otherwise you will get a scolding from your jungkookie hyung ".. Taehyung playfully warned him.

" Okie.. Okie.. "

Taehyung kissed his cheeks with a muah sound and took him to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and gave a bath... Dressed him up with a beautiful sweater and fluffy pants.

"Ready to go to your kindergarten.. " Asked with a smile.

"Yes... Tae tae... Han is ready".. Said in a excited voice.

Taehyung chuckled at the energy ball who was behaving grumpily a few minutes ago like his jungkook hyung.

They all gathered in the breakfast table.

" I made a pancake for Han... And it's here".. Taehyung served it in his plate.

"Ohh... My pancake.... I love it"

"Then.. Eat... What are you waiting for"

The baby nodded aggressively and started to messily.

"Han... Don't eat like that... You will stain your clothes".. Jungkook said to the boy with a slight strict tone.

" Sorry... Hyungie.. "He said with a pout looking down.

" Don't be sad Han... I telling this for your own good... Ok"... Jungkook said this time in a sweet tone.

"Ok.. Jungkookie hyung"

"Yes... Good boy".. He pat his head.

" Tae... Serve me the breakfast pls... And also you start eating... Or you will be late".. Jungkook said to taehyung while service himself in hurry.

Taehyung served the rest to jungkook and himself and did their breakfast in hurry.

Jungkook is a serious guy... And more serious to his studies. As they don't have any elder or guardian to look after them. They have to look after themselves.

As the village people were kind and generous, they helped them in their every need.

Jungkook and taehyung are both hardworking person. After their school jungkook work in a local market where taehyung sell his artworks and knittings.

They earn money by doing those. And it can provide their living without much problem.

Jungkook has an ambition of going Seoul. He wanted to get in the Seoul university... As for why he is working very hard for his dreams. Currently he is seventeen years old... But soon he will turn eighteen.

Taehyung is fifteen but in two months he will be sixteen. He reads in the same school as jungkook the difference is that he is in first year of highschool where jungkook in final year. Jungkook is eighteen soon will be nineteen. Taehyung is also equally hardworking.

After finishing the breakfast the trio brothers left the house after locking it securely.

They went to their school by walking after dropping Han to the kindergarten.

Everyone in the village love them, as because not only they are beautiful but also with pure heart... (Only if they knew..)

Finally they reached the school and went to the separate ways for their class "

Jungkook was studying very hard to get the scholarship and move to Seoul.. Which can give him many job opportunities.

*******
I was being too impatient so I released this book.... Hope you like this story also. Love you my reader nim's ☺☺❤❤