32.

.
.
"...... Guys.... May I have your attention pls... " Mr. Sehun announced in a loud voice.

Everyone gathered in front of him with occatinal mummer among the students.

"Arts department have to complete their nature painting within two days... And as I said earlier... Whatever you are painting it should have a inner meaning..... Am I clear.... "

"Yes" Students shouted enthusiastically.

"And.... Medical department..... You need to survey the local villagers and common disease they suffer with a complete diagnosis plan..... Am I clear... "

"Yes sir... " But many of the them groaned at the information not liking the idea very much but nonchalantly they need to do that.

"Ok... So... Your work will be till 5 pm in the afternoon... And after that we will have a small gathering in the garden place....... "

Everyone's faces brighten hearing Mr. Baekhyun's word.

Jungkook scoffed seeing the professor who is right now busy with giving heart smile to taehyung. He was standing in the first row with an excited fluff ball.

Where as jungkook was standing a little behind and Lisa was glued to him.... Huh... As usual.

Rose and jimin is also standing beside taehyung hearing their professors with full attention.

"It's gonna be fun..... I am so excited for the evening... " Jimin said out followed by a little jumping.

Rose rolled her eyes seeing a overexcited jimin.

"Tae... Tae... What will you draw...? "

Han asked shaking taehyung's hand who was giggling at jimin.

"Me...? " Taehyung kneeled down to han's hight cupping his face.

"Hmmmmmm" He pouted thinking deeply with a prolonged hum.

"I don't know baby.... But will surely figure it out.... " He smiled sweetly at han.

"Your drawings are sooooooo beautiful.... I love them.... " Han explained stretching his hands wide while showing adorable doe eyes making everyone coo at the sight.

"I know baby..... And I love my baby so so much.... " Taehyung messily kissed han's cheeks making him giggle in ticklish feeling .

"Let's go tae... We need to find a good place for drawing..... " Rose said while checking her art supplies in her bag.

"Jimin was carrying taehyung's bag as he was carrying han... "

"Ok... Let's go.... " They finally went from there.

On their way they already decided which place they want to draw and they finally reached the lake side while sending heavenly view to everyone.

Taehyung noticed that already few people reached the place before them.

They selected their own individual places to do their work in peace.

Jimin went inside to bring their canvas. But when jimin retured taehyung saw he isn't alone prof . Baek is also coming with his carrying a canvas.

"Here.... Take it taehyung... " He handed the canvas to taehyung who thanked him in return.

"Ohh... It's.. Ok..... I am happy to help you tae. .. " He called taehyung by his nickname but taehyung didn't mind though.

"Thank you sir... " Jimin thanked him respectfully.

"It's ok.... Now start your work... You don't have much time... "