60.

.

.

"That means they are alive... Right?..... Of course they are.... Otherwise how can he get that.....? " Choi is having a argument with himself while sitting on his cabin.

"I need that....... I will take it from you kang....... Pathetic bi*ch... " He spat with a snickering grin.

"But before that........ I need to find out the source..... And to think of that.......it means the child is alive..... Isn't it... " He grinned devilishly, "now... It's just a matter of fact I will hunt you down real soon. "

**

"Did you get that evidence...? "

"I am trying but...... It's hard to break their security wall without letting them realize that they are getting hacked.... I need more time.. "

The said person sat down beside him sipping his coffee in utter silence where the other person is getting frustrated over something and that cause continuous hitting over his innocent table with his fist.

"Relax for sometimes yoongi..... Have it... " He throws a water bottle at him which he catched skillfully.

After sipping few gulp he put the bottle down.

"What's your plan after this? Jk"

Jungkook smirked leaning over the couch... "Access over his black money... "

"Umm..... But.... It's very tricky....... It will be to hard to find any evidence about the money.... " Yoongi reasoned out.

"I know that very well...... But..... It is necessary to get access to those..... We need that later... "

Yoongi chuckled... "What a person you are?..... Killing you enemy with their own resources... "

"Yes... Of course.... Don't you know how fuc*ing rich he is...... He can cover up his every crime with money..... That's why we need to make his weak in every way possible..... " Jungkook smirked.

Yoongi nodded totally getting the point what jungkook said there.

There is a peaceful silence in the room with jungkook getting himself drowned into deep thoughts. Yoongi's eyes were glued to the computer screen.

The silence broke by a phone call. After glancing at the coller Id jungkook groaned in frustration... "Agh!... This... "

Yoongi chuckled.... "Who? Your dear girlfriend?... I miss say she loves you very much.... "

Jungkook glared at the laughing figure darkly. Yoongi immediately stopped his laughing and turned sideways.. He don't have any desire to die under that dark glare.

"What now! " Jungkook spat getting his teeth.

"Are you angry kook?.... Did something happened?.. "