11.

.
But something unfortunate happened. A gang of armed men attacked their house. As they lived in a place which is near to the forest there isn't much people to seek help.

Their mother hid themselves in the closet. Jungkook as a fifteen years old boy could understand what is happening. He wanted to help his parents but he also have to help this shivering body who is in a verge of panick attack.

Soon they heard two gunshots sound. Jungkook is scared too scared to be specific. A thought of terror clouding his mind.

Taehyung went unconscious. Jungkook placed him on a sofa and ran to save his parents but what he saw made his world upside down.

His father and mother is laying over a pull of blood. Some armed men stood beside them with a dirty smirk on their faces.

Jungkook'd blood boiled. He wanted to destroy everything, every single person who is present there so without thinking anything he launched himself over them. Throwing whatever comes in his hand. Making them injured.

Some guards quickly captured him with great effort and tied his hand behind making him kneel down.

Sweat drops were dripping from his forehead due to struggling also huffing in this process.. He got injured too.

"You little punk.... You must be the son of this bastered ha!... "

A middle aged man who is dressing extensively said out. Sitting on the couch crossings his legs.

"Why did you killed my father... " Jungkook said huffing voice quivered trying to control his tears.

"Oh.. Little boy..... I am sorry to kill your father.... "

"But you must know whoever comes in my way should have to die... It's as simple as that... " He casually stated without any remorse.

"I will kill you bastered... " Jungkook said enraged.

"Oh.. My.. You will kill me ha? " He mocked.

"But... Before that you should know the real mastermind.. " She laughed smugly.

Then his eyes fall on the opening door.. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger in shock.

Another man entered through the door. Jungkook was stunned to see the man.... Because he was his father's friend. Their family's most faithful friend.

Jungkook clenched his jaw.. Feeling betrayed.

The person came and stood in front of him. "Long time no see jungkook.. " He said smirking.

"Umm.... What do want to do with this little punk.. " He asked to the person who was sitting there.

Jungkook was killing them hundred times with his gaze.

"He is an alpha righ?.... Then we can make him our research subject... " He smirked.

"But we also need an omega for that.. " The seated man said.

"No problem man... There is also an omega... His beautiful brother.... No? " He said looking at jungkook's eyes laughing disgustingly.

"Guards.. The omega must be somewhere in the house... Find him".. He ordered.

Jungkook's eyes grew bigger at the mention of the omega.

" Don't you dare to go near him.. I will kill you this instant.. "

The two man laughed out loud.

Jungkook is trying his hard to unite his hand but failing miserably every time.

"Don't make us laugh kid... You can't do anything.... You and that omega is going to be use in our research...... Ok... Be prepared.. " The laughed again.

"Sir.... Here is the omega... But he is unconscious... " A guard informed who carrying him on his arms.

"Oh.... Such a beautiful omega... " One man touched his cheeks.

"Don't.touch.him  " Jungkook roared.

"Hey give him the injection... We need to go from here quickly. "

One of them said. Suddenly jungkook felt something sharp on his neck and soon his eyes got blurry. He fell unconscious.

"I will bury you alive..... Wait for it... " Jungkook mumbled before falling unconscious.

💜💚