54.

.
.
Later that day when jungkook woke up from his sleep it's almost dinner time. He directly went to shower. After that he wore his clothing and come out of the room not minding about his wet hair.

Jungkook found taehyung in the kitchen who is now making dinner. Ella was standing beside him not doing anything to help taehyung.

"When will she leave from here...? " Jungkook muttered under his breathe. Ella might have noticed jungkook so she flashes a smile to him in which in return jungkook rolled his eyes and joined han who is now watching his favorite cartoon.

Han hoped on jungkook's lap who hugged the little boy securely. They both keep on watching the cartoon... Lowkey jungkook was also enjoying the show but he won't admit.

"Hyung, Han.... Food is ready... Come, have your dinner... " Taehyung called them while arranging plates.

"Coming tae tae.... " Han answered excitedly.

He pulled jungkook with him. Therefore they have their dinner in peace. Ella was staring at jungkook every moment she got a chance where jungkook didn't even spare her a glance.

"Hyung... Your hair is wet.. Why haven't you dried it... "

"I didn't feel like it... " Jungkook muttered continue eating his food.

They quickly finish their food. Then taehyung brought a towel and started wiping jungkook's damp hair who is now closed his eyes feeling comfortable.

"You should dry your hair hyung Or you might catch cold... " Taehyung complained.

"Hmm... Hmm..... " Jungkook answered while nodding.

Taehyung chuckled.

Han was fast asleep. And they thought Ella was also sleeping as she is nowhere to be seen. Little did they know she is keeping an eye to them. Trying to observe the whole matter.... Which she don't quite understand?

But to her bad luck within few minutes they went to their room. She huffed in annoyance.

After staying for two days jungkook went back to his hostel . He is now frequent guest in Mr. Choi's office. He didn't mind though he likes the boy and his intelligence.

Ella went bored after staying with taehyung, moreover her main motive jungkook isn't here anymore so why should she stay here with a boring ass boy. She decided to leave.

After saying taehyung that she got her apartment back she left the house fot good.

Now it's nearly one month now. Jungkook managed to gain the trust of mr. Choi and got to know about his other corrupt business. He already started collecting the evidence of his deeds. But the process is slow... He can't afford to get caught.... He has a bigger view... A bigger motive.

Lisa was getting Clingier day by day and thats irritates jungkook to the core. Then again there is a leach of a Ella who keep on following jungkook wherever she see him outside the college.

*****

Like most of the day Taehyung went for grocery shopping with Han who is hyperactive. He likes to roam around the shop when taehyung was busy in selecting his required items.

Taehyung don't mind that at all because the locality is small, he knew every corner of the place, moreover, han don't go outside of the shop. So it's safe to roam around.

After paying for his shopping taehyung went to find han and he mostly could be found near the toy shop Or the candy cart. Taehyung' spotted him near the candy cart staring at a candy. A chuckled escaped from taehyung's lips seeing his baby boy.