45.

.
.
Jungkook went to home to get ready. Taehyung was not at home so he assumed he must went to college.

After striping off his clothes he stand under the shower. After supporting his hands on the bathroom walls he let the shower water fall on him making him sigh un relief.

He tried very hard to remember past night incident, about how he reached the room, what was Lisa doing there. It's all very unclear to him. He groaned in frustration.

"Mr.choi...... I won't spare you.... " He gritted his teeth. His eyes are bloodshot red in anger.

After finishing his shower he dressed modestly. Picked up his bag and went to college filling himself with lot of courage and determination. A goal that he set at a very young age.

After reaching his college he met with his friend and went to class. One thing which seems weird to jungkook is Lisa is constantly behaving shy, not meeting with his eyes.... Well he doesn't have any desire to look  at her let alone talk with her... He shrugged it off completely and concentrated on his work. Also about Mr
Choi's sudden appearance in the college as a special lecturer for one day.

His class is after lunch break. So jungkook made his way to the canteen with his friends. Lisa was also with them trailing behind jungkook.

After taking their food the settled in their chosen seat and starts eating. Hoseok and jin having some chit chat between them. Lisa was occasionally stealing glances of jungkook while engaging him in small random talks. She was smiling uncontrollably and it made yoongi frown a little along with jimin on the other table who is waiting from taehyung with food.

Soon taehyung reached the canteen . He halted his step on the way to go to jimin after seeing his hyung.

"Hyung..... Are you ok..... Why haven't you came home yesterday..? " Taehyung asked sounding a little concerned.

"I tried you phone many times but it was switched off... "

After hearing taehyung jungkook picked the phone from his pocket and found it was out of battery. Jungkook didn't noticed it before.

"Umm... I forgot to charge it... " Jungkook answered.

"But where were you last night.... Were you in the dorm...? "

Jungkook's mouth went shut... Words are not coming out of his mouth.

"Um... I.... I.. "

Jungkook's sentence got cut... "He was with me last night, we even went to a party..... Isn't it jungkook...? " Lisa looked at jungkook with a wide smile. Who still have a poker face on.

Taehyung was looking at jungkook for an answer. His felt heavy in his heart all of a sudden. But after few moments when taehyung didn't got any answer he understood whatever Lisa was saying is true. Her blushing face and the way she looked at jungkook telling many things to taehyung...... But he doesn't want to believe it.. It's the only thing he can do to keep himself sane.

"Ohh... " Taehyung word out.

"Ok... Bye..... Eat properly.. " He went back to jimin's table after flashing a fake smile.

After sitting in front of jimin taehyung went completely silent not even looking at jimin.

"Taehyung... Here is your food.... " Jimin slide the plate in front of the omega who came out from his trance.

"Oh... Thank you jimin... " Taehyung started eating his food more like gulping down. Jimin wanted to gossip but taehyung seemed awfully silent to him today. He was ok before coming to the canteen... "What happened to him..? " Jimin mumbled to himself.