38.

.
.
.
At night everyone gathered in one place. Both of the departments are together as the professor decided to do that for their safety.

Taehyung saw jungkook who was sitting silently away from his friend. Taehyung wanted to go to him, talk to him but he stopped himself.

"Oh.... My yooni...... " Jimin ran towards yoongi who also running back to jimin.

"I missed you... " Jimin pouted.

"Me too baby... " Suga answered while flashing his gummy smile.

"Taehyung... Come with me... Let me help you two... "

"Ok hyung.... " Taehyung smiled sweetly.

"Wo... Taehyung you are here..... " Mingyu waved at taehyung.

Taehyung waved back.

"Ming.... Help taehyung and jungkook with their tent with me.... " Suga proposed.

"Ok no problem.... " He casually uttered then went to fix them tent.

"This place is good.... " Jimin uttered after seeing a place that is perfect for their tent according to him.

Taehyung didn't have any problem so he also agreed to the place.

And all the time jungkook was observing him. How he didn't come to him or greeted him, or look at him just once. Jungkook was getting impatient with each passing second.

So without any thinking he straightly went to the place where taehyung was working with mingyu while laughing his heart out. Maybe he cracked some joke.

Lisa wasn't at sight so it was relief for jungkook.

Taehyung was struggling to tie a naught when he realized someone else is helping him. Taehyung looked over the person immediately.

"Hy-hyung.... "

"Move and sit there.... " He pointed at the flat tree root.

Without any objection taehyung nodded his head and sat there. Then jungkook started doing the remaining works.

Seeing jungkook is working for him taehyung's stomach unknowingly did some flip... Feeling a little giddy inside.

Yoongi was helping jimin. Taehyung gazed at them with a little smile. "They are so in love..... " Taehyung mumbled to himself and chuckled.

But taehyung didn't notice a fact that two pair of eyes are looking at him fondly.

First one is jungkook who is stealing glances time to time.

And another one is standing at a distance  smiling stupidly.

"Taehyung... Your smile is very cute... " He mumbled but then suddenly he felt a weight upon his shoulders.

"Why are you smile like a stupid  monkey.... " A deep voice startled him making him flinch a little.

"You scared me..... " He huffed glaring at the person in front of him.

"That's not my problem.... My problem is why are looking at your student like a creep... "

"Um... Um.... I am not a creep.. I am just observe if everything is going well or not.... " He stuttered looking everywhere.

Sehun squinted his eyes... "Umm... I see.... Watch you actions Mr. Professor... " He glared playfully and left from there.

"Uff.... What a peace.... " He wiped his invisible sweat.

"Hey guys.... Let's do something exciting... We are getting bored here.... " Hoseok announced.

"Yes... He is right...... Let's do something.... "