74.

.
.

"Lisa... Pls come out... You can't always stay like this... Caged in your room.. " Bogum tried to call her. He is continuously knocking her room.

And this thing is going on for one month. After coming out from that please Lisa literally caged herself in her room. She only comes out when it's necessary, otherwise she always kept herself knock in her room.

Bogum always try to console her, try to convince her but all went in vain. Her food was also given to her in her room.

"Life can't go on like this Lisa, you must learn to forgive and forget, start everything anew... It's not too late.. " Bogum tried to console her.

"I will support your, your uncle will support you.... I know you are innocent... You did nothing wrong... " Bogum uttered in a soothing voice.

"No!..... I am not innocent... " She cried out.

Bogum felt she is near the door.

"What are you saying Lisa?... Don't blame yourself... " Bogum reasoned out.

"Noo..... I knew about my father's illegal works, I helped him several times even if my heart won't supported me... I did that out of love, he was my father whom I loved very much.... " Lisa cried.

"But... But.... To him... I am nothing...! Absolutely nothing.... I tried to be his perfect daughter..... "

"He liked Jungkook.... So... So...... I wanted to make him mine, even tricked him, wanted to make him believe that he slept with me.... So that he can't leave me.. " Her words stuck or her throat making her breathe heavily.

"How can he did that barbaric deed with them, how can he did that disgusting things with taehyung...... I am feeling disgusting.... It disgusting to be his daughter.... " She pulled her hair crying loudly in pain, anger, guilt.

"Lisa... Open the door girl... Look your uncle is here..... " Bogum said with his quivering voice. He can feel her pain. They both grew up together. Although he is young he treats her as his daughter.

"Pls open the door... " He requested and finally he heard the click sound of door opening.

Seeing her state bogum pulled her in a hug.

"Don't cry.... Tou cried enough.... " He whispered while rubbing her back.

"I really loved him... I really... " She sobbed in his arms.

"Lisa... Listen to me carefully... Don't cry anymore.. Ok..... Every thing is fine now..... You did wrong that's currect but you are not your father... You can never be......... "

"Be a good doctor Lisa, prove the world your are not like your father... You are you.. A good human being, a little innocent girl to his uncle... "

"And about that alpha brat... Umm... You can find far more better person than him.... I can bet... " Lisa chuckled between her cries. Bogum also smiled.

"That's my girl.... " He wiped her tears.

"Uncle... "

"Hmm.. "

"Can you send me somewhere very far..... I can't be able to concentrate on anything if I stay here... So pls.. Can you..? " She requested.

"Of course I can... Just choose any county or medical college... I will send you there right away.... " Bogum answered smiling happily.

"I have some friends in the states.. I want to go there.... "

"Ok... Done..... Soon you will recive your admission notice.. "