66.

.
.
Jungkook, yoongi and bogum reached the place where they kept han and taehyung... It's an underground research centre.. An illegal to be specific.

"Is it this place... " Jungkook asked looking around searching for a way to enter.

"Hmm... This is the one.... I am sure taehyung is here... " Yoongi answered after looking at his laptop screen.

"There are several guards roaming around , they have guns.... " Bogum whispered while they hide behind a wall after identifying a guard is approaching near them.

"We need to find a way... " Jungkook said while roaming his palm over his hair.

"Bogum... Distract the guard who are at the entrance.... There is four of them.. Can you do it..? " Jungkook suggested.

Bogum gulped hard before nodding his head.

"Okay... By that time we cross the gate without any sound.. Yoongi will hack the cctv records after we enter the place... "

They nodded, agreeing with the plan... "Ok... I am going then.. You guys be ready... "

Bogum then went towards the guard who pulled their gun to him.. He stood there in surrender position.

"I'am not an enemy.. Mr.choi is my elder brother... If you don't believe you can check... " Bogum showed some family picture to the guards.

And they seem convinced.. Bogum breathe in relief... "Brother called me to get something for him.. Can you guys help.... Pls... It's too heavy.. "

They guards shared a look among each other before hesitantly asked about what is this thing that is too heavy.

"Umm... I didn't know.. He didn't tell me what is that just ordered me to take that here.... It's ok... If you can't help.... I am calling him then....I  have to inform him..... " Bogum pulled his phone out and made a face of utter distress while dialing a number.

"No.. No need to call the boss... We are going to help you... Show us the way.. " A guard finally said.

Bogum smiled brightly.. "Oh.. You will.. Quickly come with me... " Bogum turned around and started walking towards the entrance.

Without westing any second jungkook reached there and grabbed one of the guard from behind closing his mouth with his hand prevention him from making any sound.

He quickly made him unconscious after punching his neck.

He quickly wors the guards clothes.. Yoongi stood there dumbfounded.

"Hide him somewhere.. " After giving this command to yoongi he wore the mask and cap then went behind other guards who are still walking behind bogum.. "

"Hey.. " He called out.

Everyone turned around.

"Hey jack where were you? " A guard asked.

Jungkook stood there in silence.

They felt somewhat suspicious and two of them approached him.

"What's wrong with you? " He placed a hand over his shoulders. And in a swift motion he is on the groud ground while the other one is thrashing in jungkook's choke hold for air.

Before the third guard could do anything bogum hit his head with a rod and he fall unconscious.

After hiding four of them in a corner they changed into their clothes.

"When did you changed the plan jungkook.. " Bogum asked while buttoning his shirt.

"Right at that moment when they went behind you.. "