29.

.
.
.
"Jungkook did you heard that our department had planed a trip... " Mingyu Chirped excitedly.

Jungkook snickered at the information.. "What trip..? "

"Aishhh... You haven't heard that they planed to mingle since and arts department and with every since group there will be a arts group too.... It's compulsory... It will be a campaign type trip...... I am very excited.. Are you...? "

Mingyu asked jungkook with a hopeful eyes but soon it's turned into disappointed one...

"No... I am not going... " Jungkook casually answered his question then went back to his work which is memorizing some medicine name and their variety.

"It's not up to you man.... It's our departmental assignment where we would learn the importance of weather, nature in our treatment along with other things so we need to submit a project file according to our trip........ So... We must go.... No other option brother... "

Jungkook sighed in annoyance then again started to do his work.

"Whatever... I am not going... "

"We'll see.. " Mingyu sassed and left from there.

At class...

"So.. Students... You guys must heard about the trip.... Am I right... " The teacher asked excitedly.

The enthusiastic students replied with excitement.

"Then..... We will pair you with a science faculty... As per the rule... "

"Sir... I have a question... " A student among them said out.

"Yes...? "

"Umm.... With which group.... Can you tell us sir? "

"I can't right now but you will know very soon.. Ok... "

He said with a soft smile.

"Tae..... Are you excited about the trip? "

Jimin asked who was sitting beside tae hearing the whole conversation attentively with starry eyes.

"Umm... I don't know... Will hyung allow me? " Taehyung murmur in a low voice.

"Tae..... You are an adult now... You know you can decided on your own whether you want to go or not... " Jimin said with a serious tone.

"I know.... " Taehyung looked down fudging with his shirt end.

"So... There is no argument... You are going with me..... And that's final... "

"Yes.... Me too agreeing with you midget.. " Rose immediately popped up from nowhere supporting her whole body weight on jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance... "Ms
Sunflower..... Can you pls stand on your own feet..... Do you have any idea your weight is similar to a gorilla...? "

"What!!...... You are telling me... That
. I am fat....... You moron... Look at me... I am as light as flower petals... " She said while giving a model pose making taehyung and jimin burst out laughing. After few seconds rose too started laughing with them.. (The teacher left after announcing)

"No.. Seriously... Tae... You are coming with us right...? " Rose asked while holding taehyung's hand.

Taehyung was biting his lips looking down, unsure what to do.. "I want to but... Han? " He looked at his friends who are sitting in front of him.

"No problem... I will talk with the professor... And I am sure they will give permission to take han with us... Is it fine? " Jimin asked with a bright smile.