71.

.
.

And the fest went well. After that they got the winter holiday for two weeks.

"Finally I got some free days to chill out.... " Jimin breathed in relief.

"Yes... I agree with you in this matter.. " Rose answered.

Taehyung hummed while walking and leaning onto jungkook who is holding his back securely.

"What's your Christmas plan guys... It's just around the corner..? " A excited hoseok said out.

"We haven't decided it yet..... " Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckled looking at him.

"Hmm.... Neither we did.. " Jimin uttered.

"Then what about a Christmas house party... It will be fun.. " Hoseok uttered.

"It's sounds like a good idea... What's your opinion guys.. " Yoongi asked.

Everyone gave a thumbs up. And it was decided that the party will be at taekook's house.

After that everyone bid their good bye and went to their respective home.

After picking han from school they also went to home.

After having their food and all taehyung settled on the bed whereas jungkook is in the bathroom.

Han is sleeping on the other room so taehyung is strolling through his phone laughing on the cute posts his friends did in the insta.

Soon enough his attention divert by the click of thr bathroom door and his breathe hitched looking at the frame coming out of thr bathroom, wearing just shorts with his built body on display, water drops are running from his hair to his chest making him look so alluring that taehyung started to feel hot.

Jungkook went in front of the mirror with a slight smirk decorating his face totally aware about the younger's gaze on him. He intentionally started to flex his back muscles.

At this point taehyung can't help but felt too needy. So he instantly stand up from his position and back hugged the alpha.

"What happened tae..? Do you need anything.. " He asked acting all to innocent like he isn't seducing him a few moments ago.

Taehyung was feeling to shy to say anything and so he just subtlety pecked jungkook's back. The alpha's smirk grew bigger.

"Umm.. We need to sleep tae... You must be tired.. " Jungkook reasoned out turning towards taehyung.

Taehyung was sulking... "No.... "

"Why tae..? " Jungkook asked again acting like he is the most innocent person in the world.

Taehyung become frustrated so without any word he pulled jungkook by his nape and smashed their lips. Taehyung was dominating the kiss.. Making the alpha smile in victory. When taehyung went almost breathless jungkook picked him up and settled him on the dressing table while settling himself between his legs.

"What did this  naughty tae want..? " Jungkook whispered near his lips. The younger is a mess with a pair of hooded...eyes... "You.... I want you... " He answered while catching his breathe.

"Certainly... " With a last smirk he joined their lips for a hungry kiss once again.. Then carried him to the bed without breaking the kiss. His hands were supporting the omega's ass.

After laying him down carefully he hovered over him. The elder glided his hand from his neck to his slightly swollen tummy.

"How is my baby doing... " He placed a soft peck over his stomach making the omega smile in contentment.