26.

.
.
"Where were you jungkook...? "

A very curious Lisa asked the alpha when they are sitting in the class along with yoongi and jin.

"Hmm... It's also my question.. Where were you jk..? "

"None of your business.. " He scoffed with a eye roll.

"Taehyung was also absent for two days... " Yoongi said making a thinking face.

Jungkook sighed and looked towards them and witnessed two curious figure with a pouty Lisa.

"I missed you so much... " She whinned and sad beside jungkook holding his arm.

"I have some important work Lisa... So me and tae need to be at home... " He said with a rather soft voice than the dominant and serious one.

"Still... You Should' called me... "

"Hmm... I will try next time... "

"You better jk... " Jin said with a fake serious face making yoongi chuckle.

Lisa smiled sweetly. "Ok guys... I am gonna take you guys for a treat... " Lisa excitedly exclaimed in front of them.

"Okayyy..... I am always ready for free treat..... But what is the occasion... " Jin asked curiously.

"Umm.... So.. My father is selected as a head scientist at our national science council.... I  am too happy for him.. "

"Omo... Say congratulations to your father from us... "

"Congratulations.. " Jungkook uttered.

"So I am taking you guys to celebrate his winning.... Ok.. "

"Yes..... Free treet.... I live for it.... " Mingyu... Their other friend plopped between their conversation out of nowhere.

"Hey... Money... When did you arrive.. " Lisa asked slapping his biceps.

"Ohhh... That hurts.... " He rubbed the place with fake hissing .

"Stop acting you delicate petal.... And spill what takes you this much time... That you couldn't even had time to contact us... Hmm" Lisa fold her hands up to her chest in a complaining manner.

"Sorry guys..... You know... Umm... That.... My rut was on.... Soo...... " He bite his lips feeling a little embarrassed.

"Soooooo" Everyone squinted their eyes in a teasing manner... Of course except jungkook.

"Umm... I have a partner.... So i was taking care of her... That's why...... "

Everyone shouted out after hearing that.... "Ohhhh...... Mingyu..... You never told us anything about her.... Umm.... Had fun ha..? " Jin and Lisa teased.

Hearing their conversations jungkook's mind stuck onto certain someone.

"My mum selected her for me... And I also liked her very much.... So I proposed her, she even agreed to be my rut partner..... " He said those with a red hue on his cheeks. And received lot of teasing comments.

"Ah... Single me... " Jin signed... "Where is my soulmate... " De dramatically expressed his thoughts making everyone cringe.

Finally the class started and they began to give their full concentration in their lesson.

Jungkook messaged taehyung about their outing but not the full details.

Taehyung started to stay happy after that night. He was happy thinking about the fact that jungkook also want him, love Or not he wants him... And he is ready to be with him all his life with this little hope that one day he will love him back.

Jungkook and gang reached an expensive  seven star restaurant.

Everyone's mouth went wide open seeing the interior of the hotel... "Wow.. Lisa... I knew you were rich... But this much.... It's beyond my imagination... " Mingyu said out in excitement.

Where yoongi and jin is busy observing everything, and a expressionless jungkook standing beside them. It felt like he have no interest about the surrounding.

After conforming the table Lisa softly hold jungkook's hand and went ahead after saying "follow me.. " To the three minions who started to follow them with wonder eyes.

"Umm... Love in the air... " Mingyu mumbled enough to hear for his friends beside them who bursts out laughing making wonder for the two person in front of them.

"You are right.... I think they are gonna end up together... " Jin said with a teasing smile.

While walking behind them when mingyu and Jin was busy conversing between them suga was continuously observing Lisa and jungkook.

When ever he saw jungkook and Lisa close with each other there is something different.

Whenever Lisa looked at jungkook eyes were expressing love and admiration.... He even caught Lisa staring at him few times, there is always a shy smile whenever he looked at jungkook.

But as for jungkook... There is nothing like that.... He is close to Lisa, there is no doubt.... But his eyes have something different, something beyond anyone's understanding.... And that terrifies yoongi sometimes.

"I don't think so..... " He mumbled under his breath as the answer of Jin's previous comments over jungkook and Lisa. But no one heard him. He shrugged off those thoughts seeing them entering in a place probably the booked table.

Finally they settled in their respective seats, Lisa sat beside jungkook... Obviously.

The food has arrived which was ordered according to everyone's choice. Without wasting any time jin devour the food as soon as it's arrived not minding the mouth burning hotness and later gulped a glass of water to subside the burning sensation... Making everyone laugh their heart out.

All in all the dinner went with lots of fun and happiness.

After dinner they settled down in Lisa's car as she is driving and jungkook is in passenger seat.

"Kook.... I forgot to inform you something.. " Jungkook nodded as a indication to proceed further.

"Umm... He wants to meet you... "

Jungkook made a confused face pointing at himself.. "Me?..... Why? "

"He wanted to see the genius student who beat her daughter in every exam.... He really appreciate rare talents..... So... Will you come with me.... " She requested showing her puppy eyes.

"Ok... Then...... "

Lisa squealed in happiness she didn't expected that jungkook will agree this soon judging by his nature..... But he agreed.... Lisa was too happy.

"Ok. Then..... After one weak my dad is coming back..... I will take you to him then... He will be very delighted to see you... "

"Ok... " Jungkook agreed and looked in front after fixing his seat belt.

Lisa started the car smiling happily. Thinking that jungkook finally starting listings to her.... That means he like her right?

The rest three of them went individually. As for jungkook lisa request to give jungkook a life to the hostel and jungkook agreed.

After reaching his room jungkook let his body rest on the bed... Breathing heavily.

After laying down a bit he abruptly sit up on  the bed. The surrounding was dark... Moon light from the window which is reflecting on the white curtains making the atmosphere more gloomy.

A single tear left from jungkook's eyes which he didn't bother to wipe it off... But among everything there is a maniac smirk decorating jungkook's lips... Hands were behind him supporting his body wait. He was shaking lightly...

"I am coming..... Wait for me...! "He said  those was in a dangerously deep tone. Though the eyes were filled with water there is subtle glimpse of craziness in them.

*************************

🐰🐯...... Today's update guys.... Enjoy😊