62.

.

 "Lisa

.
"Lisa......!.... What are you doing here? At this time? " Taehyung uttered in confusion still holding the door half open.

"Can I come in..? " Ahe asked sweetly. Taehyung hesitantly let her in. He was a bit resistance because the whole place is smelling like sex.

"Umm... Can you tell me where jungkook is.... I really wanna wish his today... "

"Oh... "

"You know I also took him for shoping today because I wanted give him the gift he likes the most but before that he left the mall without informing me..... I was feeling very sad... "

"Oh... Is that so... ? said awkwardly because he witnessed that Lisa was sitting over the same couch on which they have done the deed just a few minutes ago.

Though taehyung wanna stop her but it was too late. She already settled herself there.

" So... I thought I just go and wish him in his home...... I just don't wanna be a heartless girlfriend who didn't even wish their boyfriend on their birthdays... "She giggled.

The word boyfriend got stuck in taehyung's mind suddenly.. Though he knows it's all fake........ But.... There is still something that somehow paina his heart.

" Tell me... Where is kook.... I personally wanted to give this gift to him.. "She said showing a beautifully wrapped box.

Taehyung smiled a little.... And at the same time he was feeling bad for Lisa... Because she was getting tricked Or getting deceived but taehyung don't love  anyone more than jungkook and han... For them he could do anything and... Anything means ANYTHING!

"Um... He is in the room... There.. " Taehyung pointed out.

"Oh... Thank you.... " Ahe smiled sweetly and departed towards the room.

Taehyung left a long sigh..... He quickly spread the room freshner throughout the room before cleaning the whole place.

After cleaning everything taehyung knocked on the door but after getting no answer taehyung directly entered the room but the scenes in front of him made his heart drop on the ground..... Jungkook was hovering over Lisa on the bed,jungkook's shirt buttons are open, and Lisa with disheveled clothes.

Taehyung quickly left the room without making any sound, eyes brimming with tears, his heart is paining.

After coming out of the room he went to his backyard and sat on the grass.... Looking at the starry sky, there was no moon to soothe his pain.

After few minutes sitting there like that his back felt warm, he is suddenly got covered with a warm coat. Upon sensing who it is he quickly wiped his tears with sweater paws.