48.

.
.
.

The morning rolled down, spreading its warm light which ignites the very soul of every human's heart who are getting ready to welcome another beautiful day.

The rays of the sun also touched the two sleeping figure in each other's embrace.

Being a light sleeper taehyung woke up first and find himself into the elder'arm. His face instantly turned into a red cherry remembering the previous night's incident. How tenderly the elder talked with him.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the watch making him widen his eyes in shock... "I have a class...... Omg... I will be late... It's already 8.10....I should hurry... " He mumbled to himself then carefully untangled himself from the elder who groaned because of the loss of warmth.

Taehyung chucked at the elder. After pecking his forehead he went to finish his morning routine as well as Han's.

After giving breakfast to han taehyung went to wake up the sleepy head who is now sleeping on the stomach displaying the muscle of his back.

Taehyung blushed at the view but somehow composed himself. "Hyung wake up... Don't you have classes.... HYUNG!.. "

Jungkook jolted up from his sleeping "w-what happened.. Are you ok.. " Jungkook started blabbering holding taehyung's shoulders in worry.

Taehyung was a little taken abak.. "Umm... Hyung everything is fine.... I was calling you to ask if you have classes or not as it was getting late... " Taehyung calmly explained.

Jungkook breathes out in relief.. "Ohh... Yes I have classes..... "

"So hurry hyung... I made us breakfast... "

"Ok.... I am going to shower then... " With that jungkook stood up wrapping the bedsheet as he was naked... Ahmm.... Taehyung blushed furiously. But to taehyung's surprise the elder bent down and pecked his crown before going to the bathroom.

Taehyung froze on his spot... "Did.. Hyung... Hyung.. Pecked me..... " Tae mumbled caressing his palm over his head... "He never did this... " Tae smiled with tears in his eyes.

After finishing their breakfast everyone went to their respective places to study. Today jungkook accompanied taehyung to the kindergarten... And then jungkook found the annoying teacher once again.

After dropping taehyung to his class jungkook went to his own. Jimin was observing the duo with squinted eyes.

"Tae.. What's up with you hyung.. He never came to drop you here... " He wiggles his brows.

"Umm... Ha.. I don't know.... " Taehyung answered in a small voice feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.

Jimin chucked at his blushing friend. "Ok buddy.. Don't be shy... Let's go to class rose is waiting for us.. "

Taehyung nodded with a smile and went to class.

A girl who was standing a little far from them saw jungkook for the first time, her eyes grew wide in amusement.. "So hot.... He is a daddy material, I am already getting wet.. " She licked her lips.

"But why is he with that nerd taehyung... Is he his boyfriend.. " She mumbled to herself.

"Tsk tsk.. Whatever it is... I am gonna get him on my bed.... He is to hot to  resist.. " She laughed to herself.