47.

.
.
.
(I was reading a bottom jungkook ff so my previous chapter had some mistakes like I wrote jungkook in place of taehyung.... Bottom jungkook ff fucked up my mind so bad 😂😂😂.... But I did some correction hope you like it )
.
.
.

"Huh? " Taehyung sounded out in confusion.

"Yes.... You have every single right to ask me questions, about where I was, with whom I was.... "

Jungkook said in a deep, whispered voice.

"Do I really have it... " Taehyung's voice quivers in the middle.

Jungkook nodded slowly maintaining the eye contact with tae with great emotions. Pain and longing is evident in those stares.

"Then..... Tell me.... Do you really slept with her, touched her like you touch me, k-kissed h-her?... " A tear drop slip through his eyes, the question sounded like a demand.

The elder kissed the omega's forehead softly. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the touch.

"Tell me.... " Taehyung whispered.... After opening his eyes.

Jungkook slowly shook his head as negative.... "No... I never touched her like that, I never slept with her not I kissed her........ You are the only one whom I ever touched, and I like to keep that way always.... " Jungkook pecked the sulking tiger's nose.

"Ummm..... Then.. Do you like her? "

"No.... "

Taehyung breathes out still sniffing. "Am I disturbing you hyung, am I intruding in your personal space.... "

Jungkook didn't answered anything he just settled himself comfortably between taehyung's legs, his body his completely over taehyung's. Jungkook snuggled to his neck inhaling his sweet scent.

"As I said... You can do everything you want, there is nothing personal when it comes to you.... Do you get it... " Jungkook answered while pecking his neck softly.

Taehyung's hand automatically found its way to the alpha's hair, threading it softly.

The omega smiled a little and hummed.

"Lisa, I want her, I was using her to get information, wanted to find someone through her... " Jungkook mumbled.He finally confessed something.

"Is it.... Mr. Choi... " Taehyung answered out of nowhere making jungkook lift his head up in surprise.

"H-how..? " Jungkook asked being quite unsure.

"I saw it in you laptop the other day when I was using your laptop for my assignment."

"When I searched for him in the internet I came to know he is a famous doctor but then I noticed something, he looks someone from our past.... "

Jungkook's breath hitched. "How much do you know? "

"I don't know anything further but I recognized him........ But why you finding his hyung, he is a monster.... " Rage was evident in taehyung's eyes.

"Tae.... I have something very important to tell you, but.. I don't know how you will take it.... But I don't want to hide this from you... Not anymore... "

"Tell me hyung... "

"Not now.... Just wait for tomorrow ok?... I will tell you everytime.. "

Taehyung nodded obediently with a pout making jungkook's heart beat faster against his chest. He realized their position as well as taehyung's messed up hair, swollen red eyes and nose.... Something dark clouded his mind while gazing intensely at him.

Therefore within thinking anything further jungkook smashed his lips with taehyung. Taehyung was taken abak for few moments but then he also kissed him back with a smile circling his hand around the elder's back.

The kiss turned more heated with each passing second making the younger moan in estacy. The sound is like music to jungkook's ear.

Soon jungkook detached themselves breathing heavily. Taehyung was also catching his breathe. His lips went swollen.

"Sleep tae... You must be tired.. " With a little peck on his forehead jungkook attempted to wake up from taehyung's body but to his surprise the latter pulled his back by his shirt coller.

"No... " Voice was hoarse.

Jungkook looked at him with confusion. "Touch me, I want you... " Taehyung said those words sensually with his face went fully red.  (A/N- ahmm... I am going to heaven.. Anyone wants to come with me? )

And who is jungkook to deny taehyung's words he compelled it right away with a sly smirk.

Clothes went shattered through the room. A moaning beauty is glowing under his prey with sweat drops glistening his body.

 A moaning beauty is glowing under his prey with sweat drops glistening his body

"Mmm.... It's too deep.. Ah.. Mm... " Taehyung cried out when jungkook started pounding faster.

"You wanted it.... So, you have to face the consequences... " Jungkook uttered smilingly evilly while hardly sucking his left bud . Taehyung was panting in pleasure while holds the bedsheet under him with his all might.

Soon they both released. Taehyung thought it finally ended but oh, how wrong he was. He got lifted up in a sitting position still being connected as jungkook was deep inside him.

"It's just the start tae.... "Jungkook said grinning ear to ear.

Few moments later taehyung yanked upwards with a heavy thrust making him a moaning mess. He supported himself holding jungkook closely who sucked his neck making a deep purple hockey. "

After there heavy session of four round they finally slept in each other's embrace without cleaning as they are too tired to do that.

Taehyung' s head is now against jungkook's chest.. Hearing his calming heartbeat.

Their relationship is not clear, he doesn't know what he is to his hyung.. But he knows one thing that he loves this man who is now sleeping cutely with soft snores, there is no anger, no coldness, just a cute softness adoring his whole being. He loves the warmth, this giddy feeling which he can get only from this bunny looking man.

Taehyung hugged the elder more closely. Feeling possesive all of a sudden. "What are you thinking hyung, what do you wanted to tell me, but whatever it is I will support you, Always be by your side... " He kissed his check closely to the elder's heart.

"I love you hyung... " He whispered then closed his eyes feeling the comforting warmth.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆*:..。o○ ○o。..:*(✿❛◡❛)

The fan art is mind blowing. I just loved it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.. 😋😘