19.

.
.
.
"They are here... " Grandma said in a slow voice.

Taehyung was shivering in fear securely holding the baby close to his heart who is sleeping right now.

"Jungkook.... Go away with taehyung and baby...... "

"Bu-"

"Go from here, there is a village among the woods... It would take one day to go there.... You will be safe in that place.. " She said in a serious tone.

"But... Grandma... How can we leave you alone.... They are very dangerous... You can also come with us... " Jungkook suggested.

"No son... They won't harm me... They don't have any reason to do so but... " She looked at taehyung who is caressing the baby in his protective hold.

"They could harm this innocent life.... "

They door banged one more time.

In the face of imminent danger, he found himself paralyzed, unable to take action to save himself. His heart raced, and fear coursed through his veins, but his thoughts were solely focused on one unwavering determination: to save his family at any cost. Every fiber of his being screamed for him to act, to protect those he loved. The desperation to ensure their safety outweighed his own fear and limitations, and it became the driving force that pushed him to summon the courage and resourcefulness necessary to confront the danger head-on, all for the sake of his family.

"Don't waste time...... Quickly get ready I am packing some of your clothes and some food.... Eat on your way... Ok
.. "

They finally gathered everything.. And helped taehyung to get off from the bed.

She bid them goodbye with teary eyes. Taehyung was crying profusely... During this time they developed a keen connection... Just like a mother figure.... They again need to left their keen because of some cold blooded criminal.

"We will come back... I promise... " Jungkook said the last word to the old lady and left from there holding a frightened taehyung.

"Hyung.... Will baby be ok? " He asked in a shaky voice uncertain about what will happen in future but wants to save the baby at any cost.

"He will be fine.... Trust me... " Jungkook deepened the voice gazing straight at taehyung's moist eyes.

Taehyung nodded getting a ray of hope from his hyung who is determined to save them.

After crossing the jungle area with great difficulty the baby suddenly cried out loudly. Taehyung panicked.

"Hyung... Why is he crying? Did he got hurt... " He started to check the baby.

Jungkook took him in his arm and started to straddle him in order to make him stop but still failed.

After trying for few minutes he is still didn't stopping making taehyung and jungkook to their core.

But then taehyung remembers something... It clicked his mind that the baby must be hungry. Grandma told him about it when he first started lactating at the seventh month of his pregnancy.

"Hyung... Give him to me, he must be hungry... " Taehyung streched his hand to hold the crying baby.

"But... We don't have baby food with us.. " Jungkook said confusingly.

Taehyung hesitate a bit biting his lips but finally expressed his thoughts seeing the baby cry non stop.

"He needs to fed breast milk...... It's ideal for newborn babies... Grandma told me.. "

Jungkook nodded his head in understanding manner and without any further word he handed the baby to taehyung.

Taehyung carefully sat on a rock like surface and started to unbutton his shirt.