39.

.
.
.

"Hyung.... Hyung... Where are you taking me.... " Taehyung questioned the said male who is walking to fast ahead of him holding his hand.

Jungkook suddenly stopped on his track because he was walking mindlessly. They were a little far away from the camp place.

Jungkook sighed turning towards taehyung. "I wasn't thinking anything.... I was just angry... "Jungkook calmly answered.

Taehyung lowered his head and gave a small node of understanding to jungkook's explanation. Jungkook was still holding taehyung's hand and he also didn't have any intention to release his hand from his hold.

They stood there in complete silence, no one is uttering anything but the silence is not awkward, they were never awkward with each other even in the past.

"Hyung..... " Breaking the silence taehyung called him with a faint voice.

"Hmm.... " Jungkook hummed eyes darted towards the clear sky filled with enormous blinking stars.

Taehyung gazed at the alpha's side profile for few moments then he also follows the way jungkook was keeping his gaze on. A gush of cool breeze pass through them making their soft hair flutter a little.

"What are we....? "

The sudden question made jungkook a little startled.. He returned his gaze to taehyung's face.

"I don't know.... " He answered in a slow soft manner.

"Can you tell me what is in your heart, what are you hiding from me.... "

Jungkook gulped the lump in his throat quite shocked hearing taehyung's word.

"Wh-what.... Am I hiding...? " Jungkook asked quite unsure.

"Hmm..... It is..... "

"There is nothing.... " Jungkook reflected quickly.

Taehyung chucked a little. "Hyung..... I know you long enough to realize that there is something you a hiding from me, something that is creating more pressure on you...... I can feel it... " Taehyung completely turned towards jungkook.

Jungkook didn't answered anything.

There is again silence.

"Let's go back hyung.... They must be waiting for us.... " Saying taehyung started to walk back.

"Tae.... " Jungkook called him from behind.

"Yes... " Taehyung calmly answered Turing his head back.

"Will you wait for me.... " Jungkook questioned which almost heard as a pleading.

Taehyung smiled. "Always.... "

A small smile formed in jungkook's lips. Jungkook quickly joined taehyung then went back together.

After having dinner everyone went to sleep so as taehyung.

At morning......

"All right..... Everyone pack your things....we need to leave before ten... "

As said the packed their things and started their journey which is two hours of walking then bus ride.

After forty five minutes of walking taehyung realize something that he forgot to bring his camera in which he clicked many beautiful pictures to show han.

"Hey jimin..... I forgot my camera... " They both stopped at their track.

"What!...... We came so far away tae.... " Jimin whinned.