75.

.
.

Taehyung is now seven months pregnant but still continues his college. With his bulging belly every person in the college came to know about taehyung and jungkook's relationship.

If someone thought about the students take the matter casually it would be a lie. They started passing bad comments, questioning their character.

But taehyung choose to not care about it. Life is too short to care about those and take them to heart.

And like that with each passing day people seems to loose interest about their matter and eventually accepted it.

They can't do anything further because jungkook did everything to make sure taehyung is safe in the college premises.

Taehyung won't continue from the beginning of his eights month.. And jimin is there to help him about his missing lessons.

"Hyung.... Are you really gonna take break... Won't it affect your studies... " Taehyung asked sitting on the couch munching fruits while using his swollen belly as a table.

"Of course tae... I can't leave you alone, I don't want to... I can make it up later... Your health is the first priority to me... " He pecked the younger's forehead who gave giggled in return.

After this pregnancy taehyung went a little chubby making his bread cheeks look more cute that jungkook wants to bite them.

After folding the laundry clothes jungkook finally went to taehyung. He kneeled down in front of him pecking the cute tummy.

"We are waiting for you champ... " He whispered and suddenly felt a kick making taehyung yelp.

"This footballer seems to like you the most... " Taehyung whinned while pouting.

Jungkook chuckled at his antics "my little princess is being naughty ha? "

"Hmm.... " Still pouting.

"Ok... Let me scold him... Will thai be okay my dear? "

"No....! Don't scold my baby... He is a innocent soul... My little bun... " He started caressing his belly.

Jungkook planted a kiss over the tummy once again. He chuckled looking at taehyung.

"Oh.. I see... Defensive much" Jungkook uttered in a teasing tone.

"Go from here, don't tease me... " Taehyung whinned.

"Nah!... How can I leave this sulky tiger alone here.. Hmm? " Jungkook pinched his cheeks. Like that they spend the whole afternoon bickering with each other.

After three months....

Jungkook was tearing up seeing his newborn baby in his chest. A sudden warm feeling of protectiveness overwhelming him, he is determined to do every possible thing for the little bundle of joy, protecting her from every harm.

He pecked her crown who is sleeping in his warmth, close to his chest. He looked at his sight where his love of life is sleeping due to tiredness.

After half am hour taehyung slowly opened his eyes and met with the most beautiful, heavenly sight which made h teared up.

The man he loves more than his wife is sleeping peacefully with his two hearts. His han is sitting beside his dada resting his head on his side while jungkook's is holding him protectively by his left arm and the little baby by his right one.

"Hyung.... " Taehyung called him which came out hoarsly.

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes. "Are you ok... Are you feeling any pain anywhere...." He came to taehyung after carefully placing han's head on a pillow.