22.

. Surprise🎉🎉🎉

.
.
When jungkook came home that night as he informed taehyung beforehand... Taehyung was all prepared to give him surprise. He also made his favorite dishes.

He was patiently waiting for jungkook with a stupid smile decorating his face.

When he heard the knock on the door he immediately sprinted up from his seat to welcome his hyung.

"Hyung.... Sit here... I made all your favorite dishes today... "

"Um... Ok.... Something happened? " He questioned taehyung noticing his excitement .

"Yes... I will tell you later... First eat something... "

"Ok.... Where is Han? "

"He is doing his homework.... I am going to call him for dinner.. "

"Taehyung I am going to call him.... "

"Ok hyung... " Taehyung smiled then went to the table to serve the dinner.

Jungkook picked Han up into his arm who hugged jungkook's figure tightly.. Expressing how much he missed his jungkookie hyung.

After finishing dinner jungkook went to his room and taehyung went to put Han to sleep.

Later he knocked on jungkook's door answered by a small come in. Jungkook is now sitting on the bed doing someone on his laptop.

Taehyung hesitantly went in front of him.

"Hyung.... This... "Jungkook's extended one hand which has a peace of folded paper. Jungkook looked up from the laptop fixing his reading glass.

" What is this? "

"Pls look"taehyung requested pouting as he was turning impatient.

Without any further question jungkook take the paper from taehyung's hand and started reading it... And his eyes grew bigger in shock.

" You got accepted in Seoul national university "jungkook asked sounding shock.

" Yes hyung.... I am... Are you happy? "

"Yes.... Congratulations taehyung... " Jungkook congratulated him with smile.

And this mere action is capable of increasing taehyung's heartbeat crazy.

"The class is starting after two days... "

Soon jungkook's excitement failed after remembering something... Taehyung got tensed at his sudden change of mood.

"Hyung... Is there something wrong... " Taehyung asked Worriedly.

"Um... Nothing.... I was just remembering something... It's ok.... Go and get a good sleep... You need to work harder from now on.. "

"Umm... Ok hyung... Thank you.... " Taehyung sweetly uttered and went to his room bouncing on his feet.

Days passed now taehyung is all ready to join his university along with jimin even in the same faculty arts and communication.

Jimin came to taehyung's house as they planned to go there together. And as a matter of fact jimin is cooking for him while he was getting ready with han.