18.

.
.

After reaching home jungkook made taehyung rest and went to help the old lady.

"Son... Is taehyung ok.. " She asked while washing the vegetables.

"Hm.... He is sleeping.. " Said while chopping the onions.

"Son... I know... You are not that mature to think like an adult.... But i want to say one thing to you... " The lady said in a serious voice making jungkook's attention shifting to the lady.

Jungkook nodded after stoping everything he was doing.

"Taehyung is pregnant..... That means there is a life... A living soul which you need to take care and love with all your heart... "
She stopped seeing jungkook looking down thinking something deeply.

"Son... " She called him in a soft tone breaking jungkook's daze.

"I can assume that.... The baby is yours... Isn't it? "

Jungkook was shocked looking at her with bewildered eyes...

She smiled assuring jungkook with little pat on his head.

"I won't judge you.... I will never...cause I was never in your situation... In which circumstances you were at the past..... But I know it for sure that you are a good child so as taehyung... "

Jungkook didn't answered anything just nodded a little.

"So... Son.. As a father you need to take care of your child.... Of your family.... And I know it very well that you will do it just like you are doing now... "

Jungkook looked at her.

As he gazed at the other person, his eyes revealed a complex blend of emotions. They were filled with a deep sadness, yet a determination and assurance shone through. In their depths, there was an innocence that seemed untouched by the world's hardships, but underneath it all, a hidden pain lay buried deep in his heart, a pain he carried with silent strength.

Her lips tugged upwards indicating that she understood what he wants to convey but unable to find words to express.

"Go... Look after taehyung son. I am going to cook something healthy for him... Make sure he eat that fully... Ok.. "

"Ok... Grandma.. "

She caressed his cheeks and left from there.

Jungkook silently sat there for good five minutes then decided to check on taehyung.

After arriving he saw taehyung is sleeping with is one hand on his baby bump caressing slowly even in his sleep.

Jungkook slowly walked to him and sat beside him at the edge of the bed.... Staring at him with an unreadable expression... Who is in his deep slumber looking very calm.

Jungkook lifted his gaze when taehyung stirred up in his sleep slowly opening his eyes.

"Hyung.. " He called jungkook with a groggy voice.

"Hm"

"I am thirsty.. Can you pls give me some water.. "

"Wait a second"

Jungkook quickly poured a glass of water which is already arranged on the side table.