10.

.
.

"Jungkook... Look son... He is your brother.... "

A middle aged man introduced a beautiful little omega to his only son.

"He will live here from now on... "

The omega looked scared hiding behind his father's leg. Cute chubby cheeks, soft long lashes, rosy lips making him look like a adorable doll. His eyes are shining with tears.

Jungkook was standing expressions less. A twelve year old alpha who is much taller than the little creature who is hiding behind his father.

"Jungkook... Go... Greet him" His father commanded.

He nodded and went to him saying a little hello. The omega didn't answered anything just looking at him with his big adorable eyes.

Then a lady's voice was heard from behind.

"Tae... Aren't you a good boy... Greet your brother then... "

Taehyung looked at her and nodded in affirmation.

"Ok.. Omma"he answered sweetly.

He turned towards jungkook.. "Hi brother I am Kim.. Ohh... No. No.. Jeon taehyung.. "... He smiled.

Jungkook is still in his expression less face.

The women came and stood beside his father.

" Son... She is the one I was talking about... I married her today, from now on she is your mother... "

"Greet her"

"Nice to meet you aunty" He bowed respectfully.

"Nice to meet you son, but can you pls call me mother... I would love to hear that.. " She smiled sweetly. The same smile as the little omega.

"My apologies aunty but I can't call you mother... But I will give you the enough respect you deserve... As my guardian.. "

She smiled half-heartedly but respect his decision.

"Jungkook... Your brother must be tired... Show him his room.. "

"Okay.. Father.. "

Jungkook looked at taehyung.. "Come with me".. He said with a calm voice.

Taehyung looked at his mother as if he asking for permission. She nodded with a smile.

After getting the permission he followed the alpha quietly.

" This is your room, my room is just beside you.... So whenever you need help ask me.... "Jungkook said those without any expression.

Taehyung mewed a yes.

"Ok.. Go get change.. The dinner will be served shortly.. "

Taehyung nodded and went to his room and jungkook in his.

As a ten year old boy taehyung he is more mature than his age. His father was an alpha who died long ago he was raised by his omega mother who worked very hard to provide everything for taehyung. Taehyung too was very responsible from then.

After many years his mother found someone she love after his father. He was very happy about the matter. He is very happy that he could get to call someone dad.

On the other hand jungkook's mother died when he was seven. He loved his mother too much that after her death he transformed into a entirely different person. The cheerful child turned into a silent one. Started isolating himself from the people. Stopped showing any imotions.

His father has tried hard to make him like before but failed miserably. He misses his lively cheerful son who changed himself fully after his beloved wife's death.

When he told jungkook about sunmi, taehyung's mother jungkook didn't oppose anything. He just accepted it without any argument.

Mr. Jeon thinks if he get a family he will be cheerful like before. Having a playmate as his brother might help him to express him imotions.

Like this three years have past. Jungkook is just as same as he was before. He is a responsible kid no doubt but not expressive at all.

His father was a business man who have many enemies so they have to be always alert and cautious. Jungkook was the one who always helped taehyung in everything. He always dropped him in school, help him in studies.

Taehyung was very happy with him. Though he didn't smile much he care for everyone. If anyone ask tae about his brother he might answer like that..

"My hyung is the bestest person in the world... "

That's how jungkook is in taehyung's life. His lovely brother.

Everything was quite normal in the family. Sunmi loves his two children. She take care of them. Mr. Jeon is also happy to get such loving family.

"Jungkook... Are you happy son? "

Mr. Jeon asked jungkook when they are sitting alone. Taehyung and his mother was not at home.

"I am... "

"Do you like them.... "

"Yes... "

Mr. Jeon sighed.

"My son... Try to be happy... Your dad is waiting for the day when you express your feelings to me. "

"Dad.... Although I don't show any emotions.... I really am happy.... Taehyung and aunty is very good to me.... I really like them... " Jungkook said calmly.

Mr. Jeon was very happy to hear that.

"And I am trying to change myself..... Pls wait a little... "

Mr. Jeon took him in his embrace. "I am already happy my son. I am very glad that you are trying.... I am very happy today..... " He said with a teary eyes.

"Hyung! ".. Suddenly a shrill voice called jungkook from outside. Jungkook divert his attention towards the sound.

" Hyung... Come.. To tae.. Pls.. "Taehyung called him in a winning voice.

Jungkook immediately went to him.. " What happened.. "He asked.

" Look... I brought bunnies.. ".

He pointed two bunnies in a bag. Who are peeping through the bag showing their cute nose and teeth.

" Aren't they cute... "Taehyung said cutely making a adorable face.

" Yes... They are very cute.. "

"You know hyung... They just look like you..... " Taehyung giggled after finishing the sentence.

Jungkook smiled a little hearing his cute giggling sound. Whenever he heard that it makes him calm.. Like everything is good.

"Did you just a mile hyung!..... You really did hyung...! " Taehyung cried out in happiness.

"Look.. Bunnies... Hyung smiled... I know you are very lucky to me... " He whispered to the rabbits.

Mr. Jeon is feeling at peace seeing their two son's interaction.

Sunmi.. Who just entered through the gate was feeling happy to see jungkook smile.

They are now a complete happy family that she wished for. Everything is perfect.

(But.............. Nothing is permanent. )

*******