76.(end)

.
.
After five years....
.
.
"Hmm... Yes... Yes.... Baby.. Common... You can do it..... "

In the corner of their cozy living room, the air hummed with anticipation as little Taesha donned her oversized boxing gloves, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Beside her, her father, jungkook, knelt down, a smile playing at the corners of his lips as he adjusted her stance.

"Alright, my cutie pie," Jungkook said, his voice gentle yet firm, "let's practice our punches, just like we practiced, okay?"

Taesha nodded eagerly, her small fists clenched tightly within the padded gloves. With a determined expression, she squared her shoulders and focused intently on her father's every move.

Jungkook mirrored her stance, his own gloves raised in a defensive position as he began to guide Taesha through the basic techniques of boxing. Together, they moved with a grace born of practice and determination, their movements fluid and precise.

"Jab, baby, jab!" Jungkook encouraged, his voice filled with pride as Taesha threw a quick, jabbing motion with her left hand, her eyes alight with determination.

With each punch, Taesha's confidence grew, her tiny fists landing with precision against her father's gloved hands. She laughed with delight, the sound filling the room with warmth and joy as she reveled in the simple joy of movement and connection.

 She laughed with delight, the sound filling the room with warmth and joy as she reveled in the simple joy of movement and connection

Jungkook watched with a mixture of awe and pride as his daughter's natural talent blossomed before his eyes.

In Taesha, he saw not just a little girl learning to box, but a spirit untamed, a spark of determination that burned bright within her.

"Enough with your boxing...... Let's have breakfast dumbos.. Don't you have school today, and this silly bunny's hospital. " Taehyung complained with his both hand on his torso.

"Coming mumma... Don't scold my dada.. " She pouted while hugging jungkook with her tiny hands.

"My baby... " Jungkook pulled him in his embrace kissing her forehead.

"Ah.... !.. I am heartbroken.. Where is my boy...... " Taehyung fake cried.

Han immediately came to his tae tae mumma.. "Han is here mumma... Don't cry... " A ten year old han stood in front of his mumma like a man.

"Oh my baby... Mumma loves you... " Han smiled brightly.