50.

.
.
The breaking news in the college is 'Lisa and Jungkook started dating'.... Well many girls and including boys are sad that their heartthrob is now committed. Some are jealous to the core and among them a specific someone is now burning in jealousy.

"That's can't happen... Jungkook is mine, only mine.... " Ella spoke looking at the photo which she is holding in her hand in her hand.

"I will make you mine jungkook... At any cost... " She smirked evilly.

At college...

"Kook... Can we go for a date today... " Lisa asked sweetly making a puppy eyes at jungkook.

"Umm... Ok... " Jungkook agreed because he was denying Lisa's proposal from previous week... So he have no choice but to agree. He can't afford to offend her now, he really can't take drama.

Lisa squealed in joy. "Just see kook, our date will be memorable, I will make sure of it... "

Jungkook nodded while internally getting frustrated.

Another headache is trailing behind him from the moment he announced his relationship with Lisa and that was none other than... 'Min yoongi. '

He is eating the alpha's head by asking many questions which jungkook isn't ready to answer at all.

Ella is getting really well with taehyung and jimin... Rose is still not convicted but somehow trying to cope up with her for the sake of her friends. She is really an angel.

After classes when everyone is packing their bags to go home Ella suddenly spoke up.

"Hey taehyung... You are going home right? "

"Yah! " Taehyung casually answered while packing up his paint brushes.

"Pls don't mind... I want to make an request... "

"Yes... Pls say it... Don't hesitate.. " Taehyung answered flashing a kind smile.

"Umm... That.... Can I stay at your place tonight, I don't have anywhere to go.. " She said looking down.

"But what happened Ella, didn't you said you live as pg with a family.... Then? " Jimin asking squinting his eyes.

"Yah... I live with them... But... But.... " She suddenly burst out in crying.

Taehyung and jimin panicked seeing her cry.. "Hey.. Hey... Don't cry... What happened... Tell us.... We will help you.. " Taehyung said rubbing her back.

"It's just that.... They kicked me out.... I haven't able to pay my rent for two months...m-my family is facing a family crysis.. "

"That's sad to hear.. "Jimin sympathies with her.

" If-if it's inconvenient for you... Then don't take pressure taehyung, I will arrange something on my own.. "She said wiping her crocodile tear.

" No... No... You can come with me, that won't cause any inconvenience... Instead I will be happy if I can help you somehow... "

"You are very sweet tae... I promise the moment my family send me money I will move out from you house..... "

"Ok... That will be fine.. " Taehyung giggled along with her.

Taehyung agreed to keep her only because jungkook earlier informed him that due to semester pressure and the Lisa factor.

After reaching their place taehyung offers her to sit and take some rest.

"Tae tae... Who is this aunty... " Han asked once he reached home with jimin.

"Huh!... Aunty?! " She went into shock mode making jimin chuckle.