4.

. I am warning you before hand guys 😅don't freak out. ⚠️
.

A beautiful moonlit night bathes the village in a gentle, silvery glow. The moon, a radiant orb in the velvety sky, casts its luminous beams upon the village. Shadows dance gracefully, and every detail is painted in delicate shades of gray.

The stars twinkle like diamonds, embellishing the celestial canvas. The air is crisp and cool, carrying the faint fragrance of nature. Under this enchanting celestial display, the world seems to sleep peacefully, cradled in the soft embrace of the night.

But at midnight taehyung heard some hard knock on his door. He hastly woke up from his deep slumber. He heard a faint growl.

"Taehyung...  open the door...QUICKLY".. A slow growl heard through the door.

Taehyung jolted up from his place. Immediately a strong cent hit his nose... Making him vulnerable.

But despite this he opened the door with his woobly legs and racing heart.

Suddenly he is captured by two strong arms and the cent of musky woods and due  increased drastically... Compelling him to submit.

He soon fet feathery kisses over his cent gland with occasional sucking.

"Hy-hyung... Are you o-ok".. He shuttered.. Unable form amy word. The scent is driving him crazy.

" I want IT..... Now".. A answer come into a form of order.

Taehyung finally come to an conclusion that he is in 'rut'. Though he expected it but couldn't guess it would come this early.

"Hynghhh... Let me... Close~the~door first" He said controlling his moan as he began to bite his neck while other hands went under his shirt.

He closed the door with great difficulty.

"Hyung.. Ah... Um.. Let's go to ~your room first... Ah... Or ~nghh~Han could get up. "

Jungkook nodded and pick him up on his lap while jungkook's hands are resting on tae's plumpy ass.

He attached their lips in a hot deep breathtaking kiss.

Jungkook opened the door with him leg and shut it with a kick... Still kissing and sucking aggressively.

Taehyung submitted himself a long time ago in front his dominating aura. His scents is intoxicating him.

He throw taehyung on the bed softly and hovered over him. His eyes is now red because he is in rut and his wolf is taking over.

Taehyung also got his heat at the influence of the strong scent of arousal of the alpha.