67.

.
.
"Tae.... " Jungkook slowly touched taehyung's pale face.

Taehyung flinched slightly... "Tae... Tae.. Are you ok.... Pls open your eyes.... "

"Hyung.... Hy-hyung... You are here?... " Taehyung answered in a broken voice which came almost as an whisper.

"Yes... Tae..... Open your eyes.... We will go to our home... Soon.. " Jungkook said in a comforting voice.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes which are red and swollen due to immense crying, he is looking too weak.... And what enraged jungkook more is the hand mark on taehyung's left cheek.

Jungkook softly touched the cheek after kneeling at taehyung's level. His eyes teared... "Who did this tae...? " He asked calmly while caressing the place, trying to reduce his pain.

"The monster...... " Taehyung answered with immense hatred in his voice. It didn't take one second for jungkook who did this. He clenched his fist feeling a urge to pull out his hand from his body yet he remains his calm in front of taehyung.

"Hyung... He took my baby... My han.... Pls bring him to me.... " Taehyung started crying. Jungkook widen his eyes.

"They must be somewhere in the building.. " Bogum answered who was silently standing there till now. His heart is also paining seeing taehyung in such condition.

"Taehyung.... Listen to me carefully... " Jungkook cupped his face and made him look at his eyes.

"I will surely bring him home... Just wait for me there ok..? "

"No.. No.... I will go with you.... I will also find my baby.... I can't leave him here... Pls.... " Taehyung pleaded while crying. Jungkook's heart clenched in pain.

"No.... Tae... It's not safe for you..... I promise you to bring him home safe and sound... "

"No... Pls hyung..... "

"Tae...... What  I am going to say listen to me carefully..... " Jungkook said in a serious tone. Taehyung nodded between his cries.

Jungkook carefully took taehyung's shaking hands on his own and put them on taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with a confused face.. "I will bring his or her hyung home.... I promise.... " Jungkook said and pecked taehyung's forehead who closed his eyes feeling the moment of relief.

"Is it true? " Taehyung' asked in a shaky voice.

"It is....... Pls.. Go with bogum, he will take you out from here safely.. Stay at his home for time being, you have the greatest responsibility to protect the innocent life in you..... You will be safe promise me... " Jungkook said calmly.

"I promise hyung..... Pls return safely along with my baby.... I.. No... We will wait for you.. " Taehyung keep his hand over his belly and smiled softly at jungkook. And that was enough for him to get the power and courage to fight against any evil in the world.

Jungkook turned towards bogum... "Pls keep him safe for me.... " Bogum wide his eyes after hearing the 'please' word from jungkook.

"Yes... I will... Even if costs my life... " Bogum said with determination.

Jungkook covered taehyung with a court that he was wearing.

"Are you ready... " Bogum nodded while holding tae's hand.

Taehyung looked at jungkook... "Be safe hyung... " He whispered. Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Suga..... Action.... " Jungkook commanded.