13.

Taehyung is in the class quietly taking notes whatever their teacher is teaching them.

Soon the class ended and it was the lunch break.

"Hey tae... Want to watch a movie at my place... " Jimin asked excitedly while heading towards the canteen.

"Umm... I think I can't...... Han would be alone.... "

"Then... Won't your hyung stay with him... "

Taehyung lowered his head.. Feeling a tug in his heart making him fill vulnerable... His face turned dark in sadness.. "

Jimin guessed that something is wrong so he didn't streched the question further... "Ok... No worries... Next time them..... Now come quickly my stomach is growling like a tiger..... "

Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin felt relief by seeing his friends happy face back... He loves to see him happy.

They finally took their meal and settled somewhere in the place. They are having their food in peace with little conversation.

Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulder so he looked back... "Yes.. "

A beautiful girl with long hair is standing in front of him... "Do you know him.. " She asked by showing a picture on her phone.

Taehyung was little confused but nonchalantly answered... "Um.. Yes... It's my brother... But why do you ask... "

She squealed in happiness, her cheeks turned red for a unknown reason.. Taehyung along with jungkook is weirded out by her behavior.

"Can you do me a favor pls.... " She asked making a cute sound with a pout.

Taehyung cleared his throat... "Wha-what... Favour... "

She quickly opened her bag and take something envelop like out of it... "Can you pls give it to your brother... " She streched that thing towards taehyung.

"But... May I know what that for.. " Taehyung politely asked.

"You didn't have to know just give it to your brother he will understand everything ok.... Don't read yourself..... " She warned a go out from there with a happy grin.

"What just happened? " Taehyung was dumbfounded.

Jimin smirked.. "You are really dumb tae... It's must be a love letter... Your brother is really famous... " Jimin chuckled and continue eating his food.

Taehyung didn't answered anything just put the letter in his pocket.

After school taehyung directly went to pick Han.

Like everyday taehyung expected a happy cheerful han is waiting for him in the gate... But he isn't here today.... Strange!

Taehyung then confusedly went inside the school and asked someone about the whereabouts of Han.

"Umm... Excuse me.... Can you pls tell me where the rest of thr students... " Taehyung asked politely.

A male turned to him who was busy in talking with someone.. "Oh... Everyone went home.... Umm... Are you by chance jeon Hanaul's guardian... "

"Yes... I am.... Where is he... "Taehyung asked anxiously.

" Oh.. Thank god..... I was trying to contact his parents... "

"What happened with him... "

"He was quite good in the morning but suddenly he slept... We thought he is tired but after we checked him... We discover that he have heavy feaver.... We are planing to take him hospital... It's good that you came in time.. "