41.

.
.
After harshly snapping at yoongi almost like a meniac jungkook finds his way to taehyung's shivering figure.

He layed beside taehyung and pulled him in his warm embrace possesively.... Taehyung's head is on jungkook's chest, his half body is on jungkook... Jungkook keep on rubbing his back.

Yoongi sighed heavily... Averting his gaze he proceed to ignite the fire more also changed his clothes.

Yoongi stood there looking outside in silence almost like observing the rain drops.

Other side jungkook desperately trying to give as much warmth he could. Later he stripped his shirt along with taehyung's.

He covered themselves securely with the blanket. Taehyung's head settled in the crook of jungkook's neck, their legs entangled. He continued rubbing his nacked back.

After half an hour taehyung seemed to show some sign of recovery, his pale face  got back it's colour slowly rushing a relief to jungkook's whole being.

"Jungkook.... Is he ok..... " Yoongi inquired while walking towards them.

"Hmm... " Jungkook hummed.

"Ok..... It's good news then.... I was very worried..... " He expressed his concern. He looked at taehyung's face..... "I hope the rain will stop real soon.... "

Jungkook didn't answered anything rather he pulled the sleeping figure more to himself and closed his eyes... His fastened heart seems to calm down a bit.

Yoongi gazed at jungkook weirdly. He can clearly tell jungkook isn't wearing his shirt so as the later... And the proof is the scattered clothes beside them.

But yoongi didn't uttered anything further, he just sat beside the fire woods silently thinking about all the events took place till now... And some events didn't go well or seemingly very weird according to him.

For now he doesn't want to think those anymore. "I hope jimin you went back safely.... " Yoongi tried to call jimin but there was no network.

Like that the whole night goes on and then the day came bringing new hope, new dreams just like the clear sky after a deadly rain.

Jungkook woke up many times just to check up on taehyung, he also made him drink warm water in his sleep. After kissing his forehead he again fall back to sleep with taehyung.

Yoongi was dozing off sitting on his place.

When the first light of sun hit jungkook's face he woke up right away. He made taehyung wear his shirt and also wore his.

After checking taehyung thoroughly last time he went out of the hut.

"Hey boy

"Hey boy...... Is the boy alright... " A olderly man asked seeing jungkook.

"A-yes... Yes... He is ok now..... " Jungkook answered with a little surprise he didn't expect anyone at that time.

"That's good to hear.... Here take this... Here is some food for you guys..... " He handed a bag to jungkook.

"No... No... You don't need to do that.. We are fine... " Jungkook politely denied.

"Ok... I know you are strong enough... But what about the sick boy, do you want to keep his starving.... "

Jungkook shook his head.

The man chuckled.. "Then take the food, feed him..... I am going.... " He bid his goodbye then left from there.

Jungkook saw the man's departing back and mumbled a small thank you before taking the food into the hut.

Yoongi was awake by now... "Kook... The Network got better... Jimin called me just now... They are on there way... "

"Ok..... Have some food.... " Jungkook started to pick out the food items from the bag which is filled with fruit and dried food items.

Yoongi's eyes shine seeing the food. He was quite hungry. Grabbing an apple he started to chew sighing in relief.

Jungkook took the bottle of milk and went to taehyung.

"Tae... Wake up.... Tae..... " Jungkook softly called him while shaking him lightly. Soon enough taehyung started to open his eyes and slowly sat up with the help of jungkook.

He keeps on blinking his eyes trying to adjust with the light and finally he opened his eyes.

"Tae are you ok...... " Jungkook asked caressing his head.

Taehyung's mind started flowing with last day's memories soon his eyes filled with tears... "Hy-hyung..... I was scared...'taehyung said with his little voice.

Without westing any time jungkook pulled him in a comforting hug... " Shh... Shh.... Don't cry... I am here.... You are perfectly fine.... Ok.... I am always here... Don't cry.... "Taehyung keep on shedding tears. Jungkook started drawing comforting circle on taehyung's back.

" It's fine.... "

Soon taehyung's cry turned into sniff. He broke the hug and looked at jungkook's visibly worried face.

"Sorry hyung I lost the gift you gave me..... I wanted to find it but I got lost in the forest.... " Taehyung started narrating his story.

"Don't ever do things like that ok.... Always be careful.... " Jungkook warned. Taehyung only nodded like a child who is getting a earful from his  mother.

"I promise hyung.... I won't do stuff like that again but... I liked the camera very much.... " Taehyung looked down.

"It s ok...... "

After their conversation jungkook offered taehyung the milk he brought with him. Taehyung also gulped down the whole glass smiling sweetly.

**"
Short chapter cause I am feeling too sleepy rn. 😪