30.

.
.
.
"Tae... Did you take everything that you need... " Jungkook asked while arranging his stuff.

"Yes hyung.... Umm.... Almost everything... Just... The charger is left..." Taehyung asked checking his bag.

"Eun.... Are you ready...? " Jungkook called the little person who is doing something in his room for quite a time.. He didn't even let taehyung enter.

"Yeshhh... Han is all ready.... " He came out of the room dragging his little trolley which has the print of chinchan.

"What were you doing baby..... " Taehyung asked curiously seeing his bag.

"Baby... Tae tae... Packed everything for you... You don't need to take anything baby... " Taehyung kneeled down in front of his caressing his soft hair.

"Han is a big boy now... So.. Han packed his important things.... "

"Hmm... Ok.... So... What are those important things... " Taehyung made a thinking face. Han giggled at him.

"Oho... My baby tae tae..... There is my bunny, tiger, Mr. Frog and mr. Monkey... They are also going with han.. " Han giggled sheepishly.

Taehyung made a done face with a tight lipped smile. Jungkook was hearing their conversation with a smile.

"My bun bun.... Why are you taking them... We don't need them there no? "

"No... No... Tae tae... We must take them or they will cry without han... Han will also be sad if they cry... " Han pouted.

"Ok... My cutie pie... No need to be sad.. We are also taking them.. Ok... "

"Ok... " He jumped in happiness making taehyung giggle.

And finally after lots of packing they finally went to the place from where they will go to their destination for a seven day trip.

Everyone gathered in a huge groud decided by group pairs.. Taehyung was very happy after coming to know that his class was paired with jungkook..... But something didn't let him fully happy... And that is lisa's presence.

Han is now jimin's arm.. Chatting and laughing with him. Taehyung and rose also standing beside him hearing han's blabbering.

Jungkook was standing with Lisa, mingyu, jin, suga and hoseok. Hoseok was time to time stealing glances on rose, yoongi was no better... He was looking at smiling jimin with whipped expression. And there is also certain someone who is trying to hear whatever they are talking, and giving some secret glances to the group. Lisa was laughing ear to ear.

"So... Guys.... Are you ready... " Two young professors shouted.

"Yahhh!! "

"As you can see.. I am professor sehun and this is my fellow professor Baekhyun... We will leading you guys from here.... Are you guys excited to start our journey.... "

"Very much...!! " Student shouted back with absolute excitement and enthusiasm.

There is something going on a trip with your friends.. It can make any sad person happy.

"As you know it is mostly educational trip...... "

Everyone left a disappointing sound.

"But.. But... But... Don't worry... Here is your young and handsome professors... They won't let you get bored.... Is that ok with you.... "

"Okay.... " Every one shouted back along with tae and friends. But someone didn't uttered a word... Just a blank face. (And my readers.. Do you know who that person is? 😅) . But that person is feeling happy like.. Really happy.