15.

. After dinner they went to their respected room.

"Han... C'mon baby... It's milky time.... Come to tae tae... "

Han was drawing something after after hearing tae's call he went to drink his milky.

Han was latching. After drinking he sat on taehyung's lap playing with his long finger.

"Tae tae..... Why do you have milky for han? Are you my mummy... " Han asked out of nowhere made taehyung shocked.

"Wh-what are you saying baby.. " Taehyung stuttered.

"My friend said her mumma give her milky.. Every mumma give their baby milky..... So are you my mumma... " Han looked at him innocently. Waited for an answer.

Taehyung's eyes welled up. The word's are hitting his heart very intensely making it pang. The pent up pain pining it too hardly. He wanted to contain himself but his eyes betrayed him.

"Tae.. Tae... Don't cry..... Han will never ask you... Pls don't cry.... " He said with teary eyes. Attempting to wipe taehyung's tears.

Taehyung pulled him in a hug near his heart.

"I am sorry baby... Tae tae is sorry........ I will tell you everything baby..... Pls wait a little more baby..... Will you...? "

Taehyung sobbed trying to hold his tears. Not wanting to give any kind of pain to this pure soul.

Han nodded hugging his tae tae tightly. "Han is a good boy.... He love his tae tae... " Han said cutelycutely buring his face in his neck.

"Tae tae also loves Han very much.... More than anything else in the world.. Understand my boba ball"taehyung chuckled between his cries.

"Now try to sleep...tae tae will tell you a story... "

"Yeshhh... Story....... " He exclaimed in joy to get eager to hear a story.

Taehyung walked in the whole room straddling him in his arm while telling a story.

Who asked various question about the stories character making taehyung a giggling mess.

Soon Han slept. Taehyung shifted him on the bed securely and layed besides him caressing his head slowly...

"You will forgive me right... Baby... " Taehyung muttered controlling a sob.

Taehyung thinking something deeply observing han's face  , his past.... The past that made their life completely different..

Flashback....

"Taehyung.. Tae.... Wake up... Wake up.. "

Taehyung wake up from his daze when someone called him frequently voice mixed with hurry and fear.

Taehyung realised he fell unconscious before. After adjusting to the light taehyung saw a sweating Jungkook in front of him. Eyes filled with fury and fear... Looking very week.

"Hyung.. " He faintly uttered.

"Tae... Come here we need to leave this place as quickly as possible.... This is the only chance.... "

Jungkook informed continuously checking the surrounding.

Taehyung just did what jungkook instructed him to do. He noticed a doctor is laying unconscious on the floor.

Later he found himself running through the gate of the place to a unfamiliar surroundings.

They are running for their life. Jungkook was holding taehyung's hand tightly. Running as fast as they could.