8.

.
.
Like this one month have passed. They are regularly going to school. But in this moths they never got heat or rut. As heat or rut only happens in three months gap but sometimes unusual heat or rut can occurred.

The three brothers are in their respective classes.

"So guys.... I am distributing some assignments to you, it will be done in three people's group.... You can choose anyone... "... The professor announced and left the classroom.

Jungkook was sitting boringly having no interest to team up with anyone.

Two girls come up to jungkook.. " Will you be our group partner "they offered politely.

" No.. I don't have any interest..so can you excuse me"he grabbed his bag and left from there. The two girls were standing embarrassed.

He went to the cafeteria and ordered his favorite coffee sipping it while typing something on his phone.

"Why are you so rude ha? ".. A sudden voices compelled him to look up from his phone.

Lisa was standing in front of him with a mad face.

" None of your business ".. He totally ignored her.

" Then try to team up with me.. I will show you who is more deserving to be at top"she sat in front of him with a mad demeanor.

"I don't care... You can think whatever you want.. " Jungkook straightly answered.

"So... You are scared to accept the challenge right" Lisa smirked.

Jungkook clenched his fingers making him mad because it's hurting his ego.

"Though three people will do the project together but they have to present different thoughts and theories about it... And whoever explains that better will be considered the captain of the group... And the rest have to hear his command rest of the year.......... And I am sure you could never do that "..... She attempted to go from the place.

" Stop!.... I am ready... And let me show you who is the real topper.. ".. Jungkook left the place with a cold face.

Lisa smiled at his back.. " Never thought that you are too easy to provoke... Ah Mr. Jeon jungkook... You  look  too handsome even  from behind".. She mumbled.

Jungkook directly went to his workplace and started doing his job.

On the other side....

It's biology class so teacher is explaining about werewolf and also about their heat or rut.. Etc. Students are listing everything attentively.

But someone is in the mood of gossip.

"Hey tae... Did you get your heat.. " Jimin whispered.

The sudden question surprises taehyung.

"Why do you ask".. He whispered back. Feeling a little uneasy about the question.

" Aha... Tell me na... Ok let me tell about mine.... So I got it only twice... But that damn thing is too painful, my mother said when a alpha met with you then you can get relief from the pain.. "

"But she also said I can't get any alpha till I am 18 years old".. He made an crying face.

" Tell me yours taehyung... Pls... Pls.. "He made his puppy eyes to convince taehyung.

Taehyung sighed that there is no way that he can avoid this question.

" Umm.... I got my heat when I was very young.. Like 12 or 13 year old something "Taehyung said with a little hesitation.