69.

.
.

After one week Han got discharge from hospital. Jungkook and taehyung were practically at the hospital whole week. But jungkook sometimes forced taehyung to go home and take rest.. Jimin was always with him when he was at home.

Right now they tucked han to bed after feeding him food and medicine. After making sure han is comfortably sleeping. After giving a soft peck on his forehead jungkook and taehyung made their way to the living room where jimin and yoongi waiting for them.

"Sit here... I am coming " With that jungkook leave after making taehyung sit beside jimin.

"Everyone... Spill the tea... " Jimin said in a serious voice making yoongi gulp. Taehyung chuckled.

"Stop smiling you morons.... Just tell me everything... I am dying here out of curiosity... "

"Patience jimina... Let hyung come here first.... " Taehyung said while patting jimin 's shoulders to calm him down.

"Ahh.. I waited for seven damn days... I can't wait anymore... " Jimin groaned after slumping down into his seat.

"Have it tae... " Jungkook passed a glass of mix fruit juice to taehyung who thanks jungkook with a little smile. Jungkook smiled back which made jimin cringe too damn much.

"Ok... Now jungkook is here... Pls tell me... "

"Hmm... Then story is........ " Jungkook started to describe about Kang and their plan, how they executed it and about bogum who came to jungkook at the day of taehyung's kidnapping, how he helped his throughout the way despite being his brother.

"So... You send taehyung and bogum to Kang's own house so that they could never find them..... Hmm... That's a good idea... He didn't ever imagined in his dreams... This would happen.. " Jimin chuckled.

"Ok... But what happened with Lisa after that..? "

"Oh... That...

Flashback.....

" Lisa.... You can go... "Jungkook said after untying the ropes around her body. Lisa too saw the videos..... She was heartbroken after hearing her father's words... She loved him no matter how he is.

She went from there without saying anything....

Before she crossed the main door jungkook called her from behind.. " I am sorry... "Jungkook apologized.

" Sorry accepted... "She said in a shaky voice with a smile then left from there.

Flashback ends...

" Oh.... Where is she now..? "Jimin asked curiously.

" I don't know... "Jungkook shrugged while sipping his orange juice.

" And I am proud of you my cat... "Jimin squished suga's cheeks who greened stupidly.

" So... Han is yours ha? "Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded shyly.

" You are so brave tae..... I couldn't even imagine what would I do if I were in your place..... Always stay strong ok? "Taehyung nodded.

" Thank you jimina.... "

"We are going then..... Are you coming college tomorrow..? '

" No... I will join from next week... "

"Hmm... Ok... Bye jungkook.. Take care of my tae... "Jimin then went out with yoongi.

Jungkook frowned at the word.. " My tae"... He doesn't like it.