53.

.
.
.

Jungkook returned home now nearly 5.30 pm in the evening. Lost in thoughts, and buildup anger which led him greeted his teeth. He wants the man to punch him to death, brutally torcher him to the point he pleads for his life to end. Whenever he see the smirk on his face he just wanted to smack it hard..... But he can't do that..... Not now..... Not before exposing him to the world, slaughter his reputation..... Jungkook wants that, he wants this revenge.

But the buildings rage which he needs to control in front of the man making him irritated, he is having a hard time to control those emotions..... And he knows the only way to calm himself down is... Taehyung.... He needs him so bad now..

After reaching the living room he straightaway went to find taehyung in their room. At that time Ella was sitting on the couch, watching TV, she saw jungkook have came and she smiled to herself... Finding it a grant opportunity to get close to jungkook as taehyung is not at home.

After finding the bedroom jungkook stromed out towards the kitchen to find taehyung..

"Umm... Jungkook.... Are you finding something? " Ella asked when jungkook came out of the kitchen.

And it's irritate jungkook to the  core.. "Where is tae..? " He asked her in a dangerously low tone. She flinched a little but soon composed herself.

"He went to pick han up from the school... He is out for an hour... " She answered flashing a smile.

"But.... If you want anything.. Te-" She was cutted off in the middle when jungkook went to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Oh... My.. God.... Why is he always angry.... Can't he see a cute girl before him offering help...... " She pouted.

"But.... I won't give up.... By hook or crook I will make you mine jungkook.... I can't let you be with that lisa, I won't let her have you...... I hate that bit*h" She stomped her foot and went back to her position.

Taehyung came home as early as possible after getting jungkook's phone. After picking han up they were having a little icecream party then he accidentally met with han's school teacher park bougum who requested to have a coffee with him. Taehyung being a pure soul can't reject his offer so he was late to reach his home.

Taehyung was panicking. Jungkook's voice seemed very desperate to him, full with rage and anger.

Therefore after reaching home he quickly changed han's clothes and served him food in hurry. Ella was staring at taehyung weirdly.

"Taehyung.. What happened.. Are you ok.... "She went to him.

Taehyung gulped because he almost forgot about Ella.

" Umm... Ella... Can you pls look after han for a little bit... I need to go to hyung... He have some important things to discuss... "

Ella nodded. Feeling a little surprised about this two brother's sudden change of behavior.

After getting a positive nod from Ella taehyung quickly went to their room and shut the door behind.Ella was curiously looking at his way.

"Why do they need to close the door.. " She mumbled under her breath. But her concentration divert when han asked for strawberry milkshake to her Ella aunt... And she gave a fake smile to the boy before going to make the so called strawberry milkshake.

The mon taehyung turned around he was attacked by the alpha who started sniffing him after caging him between his arms.

And this moment taehyung knew what is this alpha up to.