63.

.
.
.
Thank you guys for 100k reads... ❤❤

.
.
"We got it kook...we got his account information... " Suga squealed out in excitement.

"That's a great news...... Yes... " Happiness is evident in jungkook's face.

"Now... Choi.... No one could stop your downfall... I'll make sure of it.... " He growled in his dark voice.

"Did you get the other information about his illigal business and all... " Suga asked.

"Yes.... Most of them... Thanks to your hyung... He played a huge role in this whole deed... "

Yoongi nodded affirmatively... "He just wanted to show his gratitude for helping him, giving him a new life... "

"It's did noting... I just did what I think was right.... "

"If it's not for you he would have never gotten free from those criminals, from that hell hole, they might have killed him in the name of research.. Just like many of them who are still trapped in the hands of that criminal. " Suga gritted his teeth in pure rage remembering the day when his brother got kidnapped, he found his everywhere but there was nothing.

Many days have passed still there was no tress of his brother, even the police is unable to find him... Suga was drained, too sad, he can't find the person whom he loved the most... Even more than his parents.

Then suddenly one day after many months his hyung came back home... His hyung told him about Jungkook and taehyung and how they helped him to escape. That day suga made a vow to find the person and help them anyhow.

And so after many years yoongi found them. But at first he just heard their name as same as his hyung told him.. But he wants to confirm if they are the one.

But suga was unable to find anything about them so he thought they aren't the one.. It's just the similar names but when he noticed jungkook's unusual ness around Lisa then her father... Yoongi did some research then he comes to know about the person, his hyung also pointed out the person which is choi.

His hyung yoonbi never could forget his face... The devil in human skin.

After introducing yoonbi with jungkook everything went crystal clear. Yoongi willingly proposed to help jungkook which he accepted after many requests.

Yoonbi is also a researcher so he got into choi's research team after few effort... He genuinely wanted to help the alpha as much as he could.

Back to present..

"The day after tomorrow will be the first strike..... Are you ready... " Jungkook announced.

"Yes....... It's all ready........ Just waiting for the right time to dethrone the devil... " Suga smirked.

Meanwhile....
.
.
.
Taehyung was painting while humming a song, Han was also drawing his bunny. Suddenly their peaceful atmosphere broke by a door knock.

"Baby... Stay here like a good boy.. Let me see who is over the door.. Hmm...? " Ham nodded obediently.

After putting his paint brushes into the water he made his way towards the door and opened it... But got surprised by someone's presence.

"Oh... You?... Welcome to my house.. " Taehyung wholeheartedly let the person in the house and made the person sit.

"Should I bring you something... " Taehyung asked politely.

"Oh... No son... I just came here to ask your and your son's well being... " The person said with a smile.

Taehyung sit beside her. "Thank you aunty for helping me that night.. "

"Oh... You don't need to thank me... I was very happy to help a cute baby like han..."

"Where is he...? " Tae Lady asked curiously.

"He is in the room... Drawing his favorite bunny.. " Taehyung chuckled remembering how han like to call jungkook bunny

"Should I call him.... "

"Oh.. Yes.. Pls.... I want to see him... " The lady answered enthusiastically.

After calling han they got engaged in some sort of conversation that taehyung failed to notice someone have already entered through his open door.

During the conversation taehyung suddenly remembered something... "Umm... Aunty..... I want to ask you something.. Hope you won't mind... "

"Oh.. Yes.. Son... Ask" Ahe said hesitantly. Stuttering a bit.

"As far as I could remember  that I never told you my address so how did you find me..? " Taehyung asked curiously.

"Umm... Ahm... That... Tha.... "

She couldn't said further because before that someone covered taehyung's mouth and face with a handkerchief from behind.

Taehyung thrashed in the person's hold trying to free himself from the person's hand but all went in vain when his vision blurred and soon he fall unconscious.

Han shouted trying to free his tae tae but he got held back by the lady herself. Then they also made han unconscious. After that without anyone's notice they departed from the place placing them in the car.

After finishing his college jungkook went towards the college gate to grab a cab as he wants to go home as soon as possible. A sudden I'll feeling is bothering him from morning but he doesn't know why.

But he soon got halted in his step the moment he heard yoongi's voice from behind.

"Jun-jungkook..... My hyung..... They.... They..... Captured him.... " Yoongi was huffing.

"What!.... But how..? " Jungkook asked anxiously.

"I don't know..... He just somehow managed to deliver this message to me.... I don't know how did they find out..... "

Jungkook's throat went dry.. He immediately called taehyung...... But..... To his dismay it was saying out of coverage area.

"Come... With me... " Jungkook said and in a whiff they left in a cab.

Jungkook was scared. He can't imagine anything to happen with taehyung Or han...... His throat went dry, the journey to his house seems too long for jungkook, he was desperate at this time to reach his home.

After getting off from the cab he rushed to his house but after seeing the front door open his heart sank in his chest.... He is internally praying the Almighty to see them safe and sound. The beautiful smile that he see all the time.

But after finding no one.... He went crazy... "This can't happen?.... They shouldn't touch them.... Or they will see the death standing in front of them... " Jungkook said almost like a meniac grabbing his hair.

"Jungkook..... Look... They left this... " Suga handed a piece of paper to jungkook.

After reading that jungkook harshly tore that down.

"They know that we have the evidence, they demanded to hand over those in exchange of taehyung's and han's life... " Suga uttered, totally shaken up by the incident.

"They won't die in peace....... " Jungkook growled.

"We need to do something jungkook.... "

Jungkook stormed out of his house, fuming in rage.

😊😊