27.

.
.
Next day the whole college went insane seeing someone. The person they admire and secretly want him to be their boyfriend is undoubtedly hot..... But... Today it's crossed all the limit, they are falling head over heels for him, eyes got stuck at his face who is looking deadly hot... With lip piercing and new undercut hairstyle.

Lisa is no better

Lisa is no better... She feels herself getting wet at his mere look, but also feeling jealous about all the attention jungkook was getting, she doesn't want anyone to look at him.

Jungkook who was totally Unbothered about all the attention he was getting straightaway went to his group of friends with his iconic poker face.. They are already weaving at him excitedly.

"Holy fu*k kook.... You are looking like a daddy material... " Mingyu complemented his with a sly smirk which brought a red blush on lisa's cheeks.

"What's with your chance of look from decent charming dude to hot bad boy.. Ha? "..... Suga asked curiously while checking jungkook top to bottom.

" But....... Jungkook.. You are looking hot man.... "Jin complemented him while wiggling his eyebrow.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

" Umm... Jungkook.... You are looking handsome.... "Lisa shyly said biting her nails avoiding eye contact with jungkook.

"Damn.....Man... You are looking totally different.... " A over excited rose plopped between them out of no where while eyeing jungkook. It's made Lisa frown a little.

"Stop completing me..... I am feeling irritated.... And you rose..... Why are you here... Don't you have classes....? " Jungkook frowned with a serious look.

Rose smiled nervously ... "Umm... Umm.... I was just passing by.... Umm.... "

"Where is tae..? "

"Oh... Tae... He is with jimim.... And you know.... Like you he also got many admirers who are giving heart eyes at his single sight.... " She said dreamingly.

Jungkook clenched his fist but no one noticed as he kept his hand under his pocket.

"Ok.... Bye.. Bye... Hyung... See you soon"
She weaved cutely and left the place hoping like a child.

"Such a weirdo... " Lisa squinted her face at her drifting figure... But soon she shrugged it off and hold jungkook's hand... "Kook.... Come.. Let's go the class.."

Jungkook hummed and followed Lisa along with his other friends.

After their first half everyone was sitting in the cafeteria with usual everyone talking among themselves with jungkook head buried in a book and today it's bothering Lisa. She wants his all attention... And so she thought of a plan.

"Umm.. Jungkook? " She called him sweetly.

"Hmm.. What's the matter.. " Jungkook answered in a normal voice still fully focused on the book.