42.

.
.

Taehyung was feeling weak from the moment he opened his eyes. He was sitting silently.

The room isn't much clean, there is some damaged items here and there. There is a small bed in the corner of the room over which he is sitting now looking outside of the window.

It is somehow reminds him of his past village, the lovely people who loved him. A small smile crept on his lips when he witnessed that two birds are fighting sitting on a tree branch.

Jungkook and suga is outside of the house, waiting for their friends to arrive.

After observing the nature for minutes he decided to walk for a bit, he got tired sitting there for more than one hour.

He slowly put his one feet on the ground then another. Pushing his hands over the bed he stood up.

He wanted to go outside of the room but something compelled his to take halt on his way. His eyes widen in shock.

With a shocked face he looked down. And saw something which he lest expected at this moment..... Slik is running down through his leg. A few moments later he meets with the first wave of pain.

Taehyung panicked. How can his heat start at this moment, in this situation... He questioned himself.... But he whispered in pain.

He quickly took a piece of clothing from his old clothes then wiped his leg clean.

"What should I do.....!... What should I do...... " He mumbled when he heard footsteps from outside.

While panicking internally taehyung found his way to the bed and covered himself with a blanket. Trying to mask his scents as much as possible.

Yoongi was the one who came back to check up on taehyung but frowned seeing taehyung fully covered by blanket.

"Taehyung... Are you ok...... " Yoongi asked with a concerned voice .

Taehyung hummed.

"Do you need anything...... " Yoongi took one step closer to the laying figure.

"Ah.... No.... I am ok......" Taehyung uttered while controlling his whimpering voice.

Yoongi didn't asked anything further but he felt something is wrong with taehyung otherwise why he is acting unusually..... And also he get a whiff of sweet scent when he entered the room.... But shrugged it off, but now when he got closer to taehyung the smell intensifies.

He can get a ideal what it is but couldn't wanted to believe or imagine at this moment.

Suddenly a car home broke his daze indicating that their friends is here it brought a huge smile on his face. He instantly run out of the hut. Taehyung also heard it but couldn't have to power to sit up because of the unbelievable pain which is increasing.

Jungkook didn't have any idea about taehyung's condition. He went to bring some drinking water as the previous one is finish.

When he returned he saw a car is coming in his way and it is definitely his friend's.

The moment the car stopped jimin jumped out of the car when he spot jungkook.

"Hey jungkook..... Are you ok..... Where is taehyung. Where is yoongi ? " Jimin desperately asked feeling restless.

"They are ok..... " Jungkook answered normally.

There is also mingyu, jin, hoseok, and professor baek standing beside a doctor whom he brought with him.