Chapter Three | Harper POV

"You are really bootiful." Peter slurs at me. "I think we need to go upstairs to discuss some things.." He whispers as he slides his fingers down my arm, just brushing the side of my breast.

I always have this effect on boys, it's so fun to watch them flirt with me.

It's not like I'm a slut or anything, I haven't even had sex yet. That I am saving for when I finally find my mate. But I do like to do all the other things... and Peter, I have been crushing on for a while.

I look toward his hand before picking it up. "Mr Parker, are you flirting with me?" I say fluttering my eyelashes before something appears in my peripheral vision.

I turn my head to see a drenched Roxy with her pathetic posse staunching up the hill.

From the look on Roxy's face she was pissed.

Fuck.

Where's Lily.

"I've got to go." I manage to say before I was off in Roxy's direction.

I quickly race toward the hill glaring at Roxy as I pass her and her bitches.

How stupid could I be? I have failed her!

I think as I hurry down the hill.

"Lil, where are you?" I beg, fearing the worst. I sniff the air trying to find her scent.

Nothing.

Roxy is a bitch, she has a vendetta against Lily for some reason and tries to hurt her any chance she gets.

My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see movement over by the rocks.

Racing toward the rocks praying to the Moon Goddess that Lily is safe.

"Lily?" I scream before I see her wringing out her copper locks. She is absolutely drenched.

"Oh Lily, how I failed you. Did she hurt you?" I ask as I run toward her.

She lets out a laugh. "How did you 'fail' me? I can handle Roxy myself." She states as she walks away from the rocks.

I let out a nervous laugh and throw my arm around her shoulder as we begin to walk up the hill.

"We should head back to mine, yeah." I demand as we reach the top.

"I guess." She replies. "The quicker this day ends the quicker we find out if we got accepted into Wolf Lake!"

Eeeek!

~

The next day, I was sitting at my desk when my email chimed. I already know I have made it into Wolf Lake. They automatically accept werewolves no matter which pack you're from. You just have to join the Wolf Lake pack which is the oldest pack in the country. I was brought up a rogue so it is going to be different having to obey an Alpha. But I am doing it all for Lily, she is my best friend and she has wanted to go to Wolf Lake ever since I've known her.

My phone starts ringing, I was waiting for her call.

"Lily Boo tell me the good news..." I say as I answer the phone.

"I got in! Whooo can you believe I got accepted?!" She screams down the line that I had pull the phone away from my ear. "What about you?" She asks.

"Yeah! I'm so proud of you Lil, I got in too!" I say smiling.

We both start squealing.

"Wolf Creek here we come!" I tell her excitedly.

Hey Guys,

Harper is by far the ideal bestie hey!

I thought I'd give you an insight to her very own POV.

How'd you like it?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love Ophelia Blake x