Chapter Thirteen | Lily POV

I am back in the deep, dark forest. The trees sway violently as if they're possessed. It is cold and I feel someone watching me from the bushes.

"Who's there? I scream."

No one answers.

I hear a crack come from behind me, I quickly spin around on my heels and I find a big, black beast with wide black eyes staring deep into my soul, I am terrified yet I can't look away.

What does this beast want?

I want to scream and when I open my mouth to try the beast lunges toward me.

I wake up in a cold sweat as I look around my surroundings, I remember something. When I met that man the first day near the bathroom, his eyes were honey-like but last night, when he was staring into my soul they were black.

How could that be?

I wondered.

I reach over and grab my phone off the side table and see a text from Harper.

'Let's get coffee, meet you down stairs in 10.'

I look at the time she sent her text, exactly 10 minutes ago.

I roll my eyes throwing the blanket off before getting out of bed.

"Harper!" I growl as I make my way down the dorm stairs to Harper waiting for me at the bottom. "You traitor, don't think I don't remember you giving in to that mystery man last night. What is with that?" I ask wondering why she is so submissive toward him.

"I dunno," she shrugged linking my arm. "I guess I just don't want to make any enemies so soon." She explains as we begin to walk to the cafe down the street.

"He is so... mesmerising though." I admit.

Harper stayed silent.

"I don't know what it is but I am drawn to him. It's weird my skin literally tingles when he touches me." I explain.

"You've let him touch you?" Harper demands.

"Well no," I blush at her words, "not exactly, just in moments we've accidentally came in contact. Like I stumbled outside the pizzaria and his touch..." I said getting lost in the memory.

Harper hardly spoke the whole way to the coffee shop.

We finally arrive at the cafe and upon entering the atmosphere instantly changed. He was here, I could feel it.

Hey Guys,

How are you liking my story so far?

Be sure to vote, comment, share and don't forget to hit the + and add my story to your library.

Love Ophelia Blake x