Chapter Six | Lily POV

Harper and I enter the pizzaria. It was quiet busy and I could hear some boys howling...

Were they howling at us?

I thought.

"Let's look at the menu first." I said.

I could feel this type of atmosphere was where Harper wanted to eat. Boys, noise and music but I felt so weird since walking in the door, almost electric it scared me.

"Harper I don't really feel like pizza." I decide looking away from the menu.

She gave a sweet smile and takes my arm and we leave.

The moment I step outside and feel the fresh air in my lungs I feel much better.

We moved on to the cafe next door. We ordered a coffee and smoked salmon toast.

Back at the dorm rooms I am surprised to find my room mate it finally there. I haven't met her yet, so I kiss Harper on the cheek before I enter my room.

"Hello," I say cautiously to my new room mate. "My name is Lily and I am your new room mate."

A girl with jet black hair and a nose ring looks up from her desk before looking me up and down. "Fresh meat." She answered. "Great."

Wow so rude.

After such an exhausting day I decide to call it a night. I gathered some things and made my way to the shower block to wash up for the night.

Walking down the busy hall I suddenly feel that fearful, electrifying feeling like I did at the pizzeria.

It must be from poor ventilation.

Trying to shake the weird feeling off I take off my clothes and step into the shower.

Hey Guys,

I wonder what is causing all this weird energy Lily is experiencing?

Strange.

How are you liking the changing of POV's? I hope it isn't bothering anyone.

Be sure to vote, comment and share!

Love Ophelia Blake x