Chapter Fifty Six | LIL POV

| Content warning: sex scenes |

Daniel smiles before shaking hands with Harald. "Nice to meet you, Harald Ruze is it?"

"Oh isn't he lovely." Helga says.

"Handsome too," Freydis adds.

I smile and pull my mate back to me.

"I missed you," Daniel says as he inhales my scent.

I look up into his eyes, "Daniel, I am so sorry. I should have trusted you. I love you." I say before bringing him in for a kiss.

Breaking the kiss Daniel whispers, "I love you too." He brings his forehead to my before he realises something. "So how does this work? Does Lily take over the throne or do I?"

He is right.

Now that Alpha Black is out of the picture things are different.

Helga steps forward, "as much as I believe Lily would make a great leader I also think she will make a fantastic Luna."

"Agreed. It takes a true greatness to do what Daniel did. He killed his father for the greater good. That makes a great ruler." Harald agrees.

"Well I'm not ready for such greatness." I admit. "Up until a couple of weeks ago I didn't even believe in werewolves. So it makes sense that Daniel takes over as Alpha." I say as I look toward Daniel.

A flash of emotion crosses Daniels face before he brings me close and kisses me passionately.

~

Later that night we are back in Daniels bedroom at the pack house. Daniel and I lay silently on the bed as he traces his finger across my skin creating sparks to erupt across my skin.

"Daniel." I start as I look up to his eyes. "I want you to mark me." I finish.

Daniels eyebrows raise as he jolts up in the bed.

"Really. You sure? I'm happy to wait if you're not ready." He stutters.

A giggle escapes my lips, "Daniel! I want you to mark me. I love you so much and I now know we belong to each other. You showed me your commitment by killing your father, now I want to show you mine."

Daniel looks deep into my eyes before getting lost into my lip. After a small grunt he moves his way down my neck and to my sweet spot. There he bites down creating the most enticing sensation, awakening all my senses before licking my wound clean.

As I lay there is pure bliss he brings his eyes back up to mine, "I love you."

"I love you too, Alpha." I giggle.

"About that." He starts. "I think it's only fair our children take on the Ruze surname."

"What?" I exclaim sitting up in bed.

"I feel ashamed of my name and don't want to burden our pups with it." He admits.

"I love it. Thank you. Not only would this mean a lot to my family but it also means the world to me." I say as tears start to well up in my eyes.

Daniel begins to kiss me gently as we slowly take our clothes off.

Our breath hot and laboured as Daniel hover's passed my newly marked neck and pecking a gentle kiss upon it before moving down to my breasts.
My body awakens and I instinctively open my legs in need of him.
He slowly and gently enters gaining more urgency with each thrust.
An eager moan escapes my mouth as he slams into me deeper and deeper. I lift my hips and arch my back trying to take him in deeper. With every thrust my body electrifies. I feel my orgasm reaching, Daniel pulls me up and kisses me so hungrily as he thrashes into me harder and harder. He moves his lips down to my mark causing my body to explode in a wave of pleasure. I feel Daniels dick get slicker before my body welcomes his sweet cum, my cunt drinking him up, every last drop.

"I love you, my alpha." I say through panted breathes.

"I love you too, my Luna." Daniel returns before laying back on the bed with me in his arms.

The End.

For now.

Hey guys,

if you have reached this far, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my story.

This was my very FIRST book and I had so much fun writing it!

In case you haven't noticed, I have left it open for a BOOK TWO... with encouragement I would LOVE to write it for you to enjoy.

If I could please ask, I would LOVE for your honest reviews on my story.

Your ratings and thoughts will not only help my book be seen by more people but it will also help me when creating an epic second book.

If you haven't already, please join my community and follow my profile. I have also created an instagram page for updates on my stories - check it out! Link in my profile...

Love Ophelia Blake x