Chapter Thirty | LILY POV

Pack house? What does he mean by 'pack house' shouldn't he have said frat house?

I think to myself.

Maybe I was the one who heard him wrong after all my mind is a complete mess.

Where is Harper?

What kind in trouble could she have gotten herself into?

I decide to continue calling her phone.

No answer, still.

"She'll be alright." Daniel promises.

Somehow I put all my trust into his words. I instantly feel calmer.

"Thank you for helping," I tell him.
He then reaches out and rubs my leg, instantly my skin begins to tingle and he throws his hand away.

Does he feel it too?

I wonder...

Soon enough we pull up to a large stone colour house. It has vines running up the walls and an enormous wolf in the fountain surrounded by greenery.

"Come inside, I'll gather the boys" he tells me exiting the car.

Once we enter the doors he continues to walk throughout the house looking for his 'boys' while I stay in the entryway.

Looking around and I am in awe at the beauty of this frat house. It has so much primal character, not like the usual frat houses you see in the movies.

I see Daniel slowly walk down the stair, with an odd look in his face. He runs his hand through his dark hair.

What is he doing?

He seems to have lost complete urgency.

"Um Lily," he starts as he walks up closer to me. "There is something you should know.." he finishes.

Why is he being so mysterious again? He knows something!

"Well." I say raising my eyebrows to him encouraging him to finish.

Just then I hear a giggle come from the top of her stairs.

Harper.

Daniel moves to my side so I can see her.

"Harper!" I growled. "Explain yourself."

"Oh Lily baby," she called, "I am so sorry, you see Blade and I had a connection down at the lake yesterday and I kinda got a little bit occupied you see.."

What is she trying to say?

Blade appears on the stair and kisses the back of her head embracing her in his arms.

"Oh." I say feeling embarrassed, "I see." Then I turn to leave, feeling stupid.

"Lil wait!" Harper steps forward.

"Blade, just give us a sec." She says to Blade making her way down the stairs.