Chapter Forty Six | LILY POV

| Content warning: attempt sexual assault |

Daniel disappeared after he saw me with Jake.

Good.

"So, Lily. How is the college life treating you? Jake asks as we sit down by the deck with our drinks.

Taking a sip before I answer, "pretty good I guess, I didn't realise how full on the studying would be but nothing I can't handle."

"How do you find Mr McGregor class." He asks.

The mention of Mr McGregor immediately makes me think of Daniel.

Those pecks, them abs, his cock.

Blushing hard as I quickly bring my mind out of the gutter and answer Jake, "I love it, he is a great professor," I gulp a huge mouthful of vodka down.

Suddenly Harper appears in front of us with an odd look on her face. Pulling me by my arm she looks to Jake, "oh Jake, I just need to borrow Lil for a quick sec." And proceeds to pull me a few metres away.

"Harper?" I protest.

"Lil, what are you doing? While you're over here wasting your time with Jake, your mate is over there getting close to Roxy Pearce!" She states angrily.

My heart felt as if it had shattered into a thousand pieces.

Why?

"I don't care, I'm here with Jake." I lie, turning around to make my way back to Jake.

I spot him over by the fire, sitting close to Roxy.

Grrr!

Froth begins to form in my mouth.

"Do you want to go down to the lake?" Jake asks pulling me from my obsession.

"Uh. Yeah sure." I say, eager to rid the site of Daniel and Roxy out of my mind.

We head down the hill toward the lake, Jake leading the way.

Jake sits on a park bench and gesture for me to sit beside him.

Uneasy. I slowly make my way over to him, keeping space between us.

He immediately fills that space.

Dammit.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in your dress tonight?" He starts.

I roll my eyes at his corniness, "it's nice isn't it, I got it on sale last summer." I say flatly.

"I'm sure you'd look even more beautiful without it." He said as he advances for me.

I try to dodge him but he is too quick and forces his lips on to mine. I try to pull back and he is holding onto my head. He uses his hand and caresses my body roughly, my breast falls out of my dress.

Alarm bells are going off in my head. I've always know Jake to show interest in me but never encouraged it, until now.

"Stop", I try to scream through muffled lips. As I claw my fingers at him.

Dammit, if I wasn't too focused on trying to make Daniel jealous I wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

Jake starts to pull his pants down as he throws me back onto the bench with such force.

Help!

My head spins after it hits the wood.

He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer toward him, I cry out "no!" through panicked sobs as I try to regain control of my body.

Without thinking, "Daniel!" I scream.