Chapter Twenty Nine | DANIEL POV

As I walk out of the literature building, my eyes bleed with disgust at the scene unfolding before me.

Lover-boy standing at the bottom of the stairs waving at Lily like he was some Romeo.

I could rip his throat out.

She waves back.

Who even is this guy?

Is this the guys she 'likes'?

Crushed.

I walk to my car feeling defeated.

I could have sworn I awoke her wolf the other day when I took my shirt off at the lake.

I heard her growl!

Why am I getting such mixed feelings about this? She is my mate. It's fated by the moon goddess so why is it so hard?

I need answers.

I decide to turn around and head over to her dorm building.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs, I smell something.

Fear.

She is in trouble.

I race to the door to save her, only to smack bang into her as I enter the building.

She falls to the ground with a slap. I immediately bend down and help her up.
"Are you ok?" I ask her.

Tears welling up in her eyes.

Great I've hurt her,

I think to myself.

Through sobs, "it's Harper, I c-can't find her anywhere.. she isn't answering my calls. I'm worried, I just have to find her." She says pushing past me and exiting the building.

I follow her out the building. "I'll help you look, quick my car is over there." I say nodding to my car.

I open the door for her and she sits down immediately. "I don't know where to look for her." She sobs.

"I have an idea." I say starting the car. "We'll head to the pack house and get some of the boys". I say, driving off fast.