Chapter Forty | LILY POV

| content warning: sex scene |

I shake rapidly trying to process what just happened.

I am up in Daniel's room trying to compose myself as I take in my surroundings. Pulling me from the shock, I take in the detail in the wood of his grand 4 post bed. Tiny wolves are carved in the detail.

Cute.

"Are you ok?" He soothes as he tucks me into the blankets.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I confess.

"But how... how did you shift? The last time I saw you, you didn't seem ready." He asks.

"Sasha.." I answer, "she showed me."

Acknowledgment flashed across his face as he processed what I said.

"I will have to thank her later." He said, stroking a strand of hair away from my face.

"So, what do you think?" He asks.

I answer him honestly. "Well, it didn't hurt, I got spooked once I realised then stressed when I couldn't change back." I said giggling at the memory.

He looks deeply into my eyes, my heart suddenly thuds to a new rhythm.

"I'm so proud of you, mate." He said before finally kissing me.

My body remembering him from last night.

I want him close.

I sit up in the bed and proceed to take his shirt off, sliding my finger through every crevice of muscle.

My skin screams to touch his so I throw his body beside me and straddle up on it. My skin thanks me and I start to throb between my thighs.

He releases a possessive growl and my hips instinctively creep toward its need, slipping my hips over his harden shaft and smashing down, taking him in deep.

My body reacts and as I absorb his size, I straighten my back releasing an unexpected dominant growl.

I hear Daniel laugh then continue to caress my breast.

My hip slide onto him front, back, up, down, round and round.

He moved his hands to my hips and guides me, giving me the strength to ride him faster and faster until I cum releasing a delicious shock wave through my entire core.

He growls with pride and turns me over to my knees and thrashes me hard and deep until he releases into a low growl, as he cums my cunt drinks him up. 

We fall down on the bed in a sweaty tangled mess.