Chapter Twenty Five | Daniel POV

As training comes to an end I look over at Lily, seeing her stand up too.

I thought she'd be getting ready to leave but saw the girls hoping in the water. I suddenly feel Blade's presence as he throws his arm on my shoulder also watching the girls step into the water.

"Wanna take a dip?" He teases and started walking toward the girls.

We get to the waters edge and Lily has her back to me. I take my shoes off and begin in the water toward her.

As I near her, I hear her say, "of course I like him."

Like who?

Me?

Or is there someone else pursuing her?

She looks over her shoulder and her green eyes bare into my soul making my knees feel weak.

I walk past her and turn to sit directing in front of her, facing her.

Blade continues on to be with his mate who still is yet to know he is her mate.

Her perfect puppies are floating above the water and her skin is glistening from the water droplets. I couldn't help but stare.

Goddess she is beautiful.

"Hey." I say coolly.

"Hey." She replies back.

Wow this conversation is on fire.

I joke to myself.

I'm not usually this awkward infront of girls but I really like her, she is my mate, yet I barely know her.

"Ready for school tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have literature tomorrow, hey what is Professor McGregor like?" She asks.

Yesterday I pulled some strings to get her into McGregors class. After all my father in pretty well known around here.

"Hey! I've got McGregor tomorrow too.. we must be in the same class, don't stress he is a good one." I tell her.

She smiles as she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

How'd I get so lucky?

Hey Guys,

Eyes up Mr Black...

I hope you're enjoying my story.

Please vote, comment and share!

Love Ophelia Blake x